🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
Azuga Inc., headquartered in Fremont, CA, is a part of Bridgestone Americas and leading SaaS telematics company. Providing a GPS-based software platform, Azuga customers turn data from vehicles into intelligence, and improving operations and safety reduces costs and risks. Azuga provides reliable end-to-end solutions for commercial fleets, government agencies, insurance companies, and automotive industry suppliers. Our platform is a market leader in OBD-II telematics solutions, offering analytics to change driver behavior, reward employees, and create safer fleets on the road.
Azuga Inc. is seeking a Collections Manager to be a part of our rapidly growing company. The key responsibilities of this position are to ensure that our customers are correctly invoiced for the solutions Azuga provides and that we collect the balances owed to the company. The three main tasks of the team that this position will manage include: invoicing, collections, and customer cancellations (churn processing).
- Build up a process-focused organization with key metrics and continual improvement in quality, accuracy, and efficiency
- Overseeing an India-based team responsible for:
- the accurate recording of revenue through invoicing,
- processing charges due to customer cancellations, and
- management of accounts receivable.
- Develop a process focus including management by exceptions and KPIs
- You have strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and with customers.
- You’re comfortable with the unknown “gray area” and thrive on problem-solving
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You’re a multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize
- You're able to work collaboratively and independently
- You’re a hands-on, roll up your sleeves type of practitioner/leader who enjoys scaling an accounting organization in a fast-paced company
- B.S. or MBA degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of progressive experience, including:
- managing order processing and collections
- experience in a SaaS (subscription-based) company
- experience with a high-velocity growth small company (20-70M$).
- experience with developing and implementing billing systems, procedures, and metrics.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS revenue accounting and transaction processing, order processing, and collections
- Experience with Netsuite or Zuora, SAP, and Salesforce is highly desirable.
- Experience in managing relationships with internal partners and external customers, and developing processes and systems.
- Full-time, exempt position reporting to the CFO
- Salary and bonus commensurate with experience
- Position is 100% remote
- Competitive benefits package including health care, paid vacation, and 401K
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.