Business Support Specialist, Office of the CEO
RoleAll Other Remote
BenchSci’s vision is to bring novel medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We’re achieving it by empowering scientists with the world’s most advanced biomedical artificial intelligence. Backed by F-Prime, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI fund), and Inovia Capital, our platform accelerates science at 15 top-20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading research centers worldwide. We’re a remote-first company recognized for our impact and culture as a Deloitte Tech Fast 50TM, CIX Top 10 Growth, Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked organization on Glassdoor. Learn more at www.benchsci.com.
As a Business Support Specialist, you will be a key contributor to driving efficiency and effectiveness within senior leadership and the Office of the CEO. Reporting directly to the Chief of Staff to the CEO, you will support both operational and strategic processes that allow BenchSci to maximize its impact on its customers and employees.
50% of your time will be spent on company-wide reporting and planning to drive strategic alignment towards BenchSci's mission and goals:
- Own the weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the company and our Board of Directors
- Lead the planning and execution of company-wide CEO meetings (monthly all-hands, quarterly retrospectives, kick-offs, as well as town hall meetings)
- Support the planning and execution of in-person and virtual offsite meetings and retreats
50% of your time will be spent on special projects for the Office of the CEO such as:
- Revamping our company-wide KPIs, and regular planning processes
- Redesigning our reporting to align with the changing needs of the business
- Implementing new tools and processes, such as OKR management software
- Good storytelling, writing, and copy-editing skills
- Strong organizational skills, coupled with responsiveness and follow-through on details
- A proven track record for being able to adapt to new situations and get things done, while meeting a high-quality bar
- The ability to sift through the noise, get to the heart of problems and identify improvement and optimization opportunities
- A growth mindset and an eagerness to learn and adapt within an ever-evolving hypergrowth company
- Business level ability in English
- A high level of professionalism and discretion to work with senior-level stakeholders
Benefits and Perks:
An engaging remote-first culture that hires the best talent from around the world
A competitive compensation package that includes BenchSci equity options
Comprehensive health and dental benefits with an emphasis on mental health
Three weeks of vacation plus an additional day for every completed year
A $2000 Annual Learning & Development budget
Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan or paid time off options
Additional time-off: 2 weeks for Winter Holiday, every other Friday in July and August, your birthday, and more!
A $1000 work from home allowance to make your home setup perfect for you
An executive coach for managers to assist in leading high-performing teams
A lifestyle spending account for employees to receive reimbursement for eligible expenses related to wellness, lifestyle and productivity.
We believe culture is critical to success and invest accordingly. We live and promote our FASTT values of focus, advancement with speed, tenacity, and transparency. We work hard to maintain an engaging, supportive environment where everyone can do their best work. To learn more, read our culture deck.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We're committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. We believe that improving diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility, and this belief guides our DEI journey. To learn more, read about our DEI initiatives.
BenchSci provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.