Remote Marketing Project Manager
Anywhere in the World
RoleManagement and Finance
We're looking for a motivated and experienced Marketing Project Manager to plan, execute, and optimise our clients' digital marketing projects and campaigns.
Are you passionate about the digital world and want to bring your enthusiasm and creativity to impact change? Over with 'the old way' of doing marketing and know it can be done better? Same. That's why we created Buzzbar. Join us!
We're on a mission to make quality digital marketing simple and accessible to all.
What you'll be doing at Buzzbar
As the Marketing Project Manager, you'll plan, execute and manage digital projects and campaigns focused on Business Development and Digital Marketing while keeping a close relationship with the clients.
You will work with our small team of marketers, designers and developers, and be responsible for project and campaign planning, managing these end to end, analysing results, and suggesting ways to improve.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, be smart, creative and an expert in managing multiple and varied projects simultaneously.
Ideally, you have experience planning and managing ongoing campaigns and technical projects from start to finish, either in an agency or in-house position. If you're also a diligent collaborator, a clear communicator, and a marketing enthusiast, this is the role for you.
- Oversee and manage clients' marketing campaigns and technical projects end-to-end, including coordinating the internal team, client contacts and outsourced resources.
- Clearly define campaign and project briefs, dependencies and deliverables based on client needs.
- Manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously according to agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Produce weekly reports to communicate campaign and project statuses to relevant clients and management, and assess against goals.
- Be able to identify roadblocks or potential issues and proactively seek solutions.
- Oversee and develop client relationships, being their go-to contact for project updates and questions.
- Continuously evaluate internal processes for campaign and project management and share recommendations for improving team effectiveness and resource efficiency.
- 5yrs+ of marketing, project management or consulting experience
- A proven track record in developing and executing digital marketing campaigns, including 360 marketing strategy, creative planning and execution in B2B and B2C.
- Experience working across PPC, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, social media and the ability to assess which channels to utilise to deliver client campaign objectives.
- Exceptional project management skills and detail-oriented, at ease with planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience measuring digital marketing campaigns' performance, assessing these against campaign deliverables (ROI and KPIs), and reporting these insights to clients.
- Skilled in managing budgets and planning resource allocation on projects and campaigns
- Experience managing teams and individuals collaboratively. We're a small, fun, and diverse team, and you will have direct and indirect reports in this role.
- Be results orientated, a creative thinker, well-organised, self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Work independently and as part of a team, ensuring your team have work to be getting on with.
- Comfortable creating SOW documents.
- Great eye for detail and quality control during the internal and external approval processes.
Who you are:
- A good human.
- Fast learner, not afraid to hit the ground running.
- Confident, self-motivated but not arrogant.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Extremely well organised, adept with work tools and thrives in a remote work environment.
- Project and campaign management: 5+ years (preferred)
- Project leadership: 3+ years (preferred)
Buzzbar is a team of great people with bundles of talent and ideas. Join us and you'll be part of an exciting growing company.
- Salary 36k - Â£42k
- 31 days PTO each year inc UK holidays
- Plus your birthday off to celebrate you
- Perkbox; perks, discounts, medical & wellness 24/7
- Remote working - UK based
- Monthly meetups, London onsite day and team lunch
- Workplace pension
- Stock options scheme
- We close between Christmas and New Year so everyone has a well-deserved break
We fully support remote working. You are welcome to work from wherever you need to produce your best work; we're down with that. In return, we expect you to have a solid independent working ability, be an exceptional team player and have a strong focus on solutions. This role will require you to attend monthly client events so candidates will need to be UK based within easy travel to London.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know no job description can measure a person's attitude and passion. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious beliefs.