Lead Product Designer
- Our mission is to organize and structure NFTs on every blockchain. We believe NFTs will fundamentally change the world, and we're just at the start of unlocking its potential.
- We’ve recently closed a fundraise from top investors, including senior leadership at Coinbase, OpenSea, FTX, and Google.
- Speed & Shipping: we launched our product 3 days after starting the company.
- Productivity & Individual Leverage: we indexed our first 25M NFTs with a single engineer.
- Significant ownership in the outcome. Anybody who joins our team will have significant financial upside in future outcomes.
- Here's a blog post outlining our our values.
- 5+ years of experience designing and shipping products on web or mobile.
- Deep understanding and intuition of user-centered design methods. I.e you can back up design intuitions by talking to users.
- Expertise with Figma and ability to quickly learn new tools.
- A great eye for detail, demonstrating creative and innovative problem-solving.
- Focus on user experience, flows, and user research.
- Notably: crypto experience is a nice-to-have, but not required.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead product design on Center’s web and mobile apps. You'll own the customer-facing product experience.
- Partner with user researchers, engineering, and product leads on implementing and iterating on new features.
- As the company grows: have the option to build Center's product and design teams.
We're a mostly-distributed team across the US. Preference is to be somewhere between Eastern and Pacific time, but not mandatory.
We also keep an office in Palo Alto, CA that you'll have the option to work out of as well.