Product Owner API & Integration (m/f/d)
EMnify is the leading cloud building block for cellular communications in the IoT stack, connecting millions of IoT devices globally – from electric vehicles to energy meters, alarm systems to GPS trackers, thermometers to health wearables.
The EMnify API and SIM technology connect and secure any kind of IoT deployment to its application back-end. EMnify's cloud-native integrations and no-code workflows ensure seamless lifecycle scalability for deployments of all sizes – from local start-up to global enterprise.
The EMnify IoT Supernetwork is the largest globally distributed mobile cloud core network of its kind, supporting local network access (2G – 5G, LTE-M, NB-IoT) in over 195 countries from more than 25 cloud regions – and counting. EMnify's solution is built on partnerships with the leading hyperscaler cloud service providers, system integrators and hundreds of radio network operators worldwide.
Founded in 2014, EMnify was the first to transform cellular IoT connectivity into an easy-to-consume cloud resource – trusted today by thousands of the world's most innovative companies. To learn more about EMnify, please visit www.emnify.com
Are you passionate about clean and intuitive APIs, Webhooks, SDKs and Low-Code tools? Then join our team who is dedicated to build a developer friendly experience and beyond. As Product Owner API & Integrations, you will be responsible for managing the API, SDK, Webhook and Low-Code integrations together with your squad of engineers to make sure our customers can easily integrate us into their value chain and automate any process they need with a few lines of code or clicks in Zapier.
- Conduct Research (I.e.: customer facing interviews, surveys, etc.) on the usability of the platform in close collaboration with our Product Designer
- Be the voice of the customer within the squad, answer their questions and build a bridge between the customers, the business stakeholders, and the squad.
- Write and prioritize stories and epics about user needs that are clear and understandable for the engineers and based on research and interactions you had with various customers and internal stakeholders
- Participate to all scrum ceremonies by leading the backlog refinement and sprint planning, attending dailies, demos and retrospective and keeping the team up to date on the success of their work
- Keep up to date with the current trends SaaS product API development (usability, frameworks, services, common ways,…)
- You are a teamplayer
- You enjoy leading technically challenging discussions to customer centric results
- You surprise your customers and colleagues with sustainable solutions and concepts to complicated requirements
- You have actively developed APIs for more than a year
- You can explain REST, GraphQL, Webhooks and similar concepts easily
- Scrum, CI and CD are a necessity for you
- 2 years of experience as Product Owner for a technical product
- You like to create a vision and share it with everyone to stay focused and aligned
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention, the career paths this exciting space has created. EMnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at EMnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- 30 days of vacation
- Participation to the Pension Scheme
- Urban Sports Club membership participation
- Free in-house German lessons
Do you feel addressed? Does it sound like an exciting challenge to you? Then please submit your application by following the” Apply” button!