1 to 3 years
Why you should join Gobble
👩🏻💻👨🏻💻 Mission driven company with powerhouse founders
🎯 Mission-driven, customer centric organisation
👨💻 Work on latest tech stacks that will deliver business impact
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
About the role
- To create and adapt designs for market communication and activation
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work experience
- The candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as social media, digital and print forms
- Responsibilties include creating compelling and effective ideas for social/digital and print media, merchandising and in store materials
- Diploma/Degree in digita media/Arts/ Design/ Visual communicationsor equivalent field
- 1-2 years of working experience in relevant design field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primary AI, PS and ID
- Strong creative, design and multitasking skills
- Able to work independently/ with the team to bring ideas to life ( concept of execution) for various print and digital collaterals according to branding guidelines
- Able to communicate well
- Good knowledge of social media and design trends
- Ability to deliver work under tight deadlines
- Strong self discipline and integrity when working from home
- Knowledge of AE and video editing is a plus
- Experience working in an ad agency is an advantage
Gobble is a social-commerce platform for group ordering and gifting food in the Asia Pacific region. Gobble aims to amplify happiness by deepening people's relationships through food. Building a fun yet trusted way for people to gift each other take-out meals and connect.
Gobble's team has been part of multiple ventures ranging from Deliveroo, Foodpanda to the largest micromobility player in the world, Lime. They have backgrounds in top-tier consulting firms like McKinsey & Company. They are backed by top-tier investors who have led pioneering technology companies including Delivery Hero, Gojek, Uber, Lime, Tinder, amongst others.
• Ashwin Purushottam, CEO
An ex-McKinsey & Company and INSEAD MBA, Ashwin has been a General Manager at Lime and grew the business from 0 to 13k scooters. He has also been a General Manager at Deliveroo and Launched 17 Cloud Kitchens in 2 years.
• Domenico Tan, COO & Co Founder
An NUS graduate, Domenico has launched 180+ Cloud Kitchens in APAC within 2 years. He has also worked at Deliveroo as a Food-tech Expert and previously built Pilotworks (Techstars15) as an early employee.