Corporate FP&A Manager, Public Reporting
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Manager, Corporate FP&A - Public Reporting to join our team!
In this newly created role, the Manager, Corporate FP&A - Public Reporting will own all public reporting activities on the FP&A team. In this high impact role, you will have the opportunity to develop, create and support all key processes for external reporting whilst partnering closely with FP&A, Accounting and Investor Relations. This person can work from anywhere within the U.S. but must be available to work Eastern time-zone hours from time to time.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that’s recognized as a thought leader in the HR industry.
- A stickler for details; you understand the importance of accurate data and keeping detailed documentation
- A data fanatic; you love clean data, digging into numbers, and understanding the smallest details
- A doer; you get things done and love working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- An excellent written and verbal communicator; you can guide audiences through technical subject matters with ease
- Own all public reporting activities on the FP&A team (business results section and MD&A for S-1 and on-going 10-Qs and 10-Ks).
- Assist in preparation of Earnings Releases, Earnings Call transcripts, Q&As, Roadshow decks, Analyst Day presentations, and PR requests.
- Develop competitive benchmarking analysis on our P&L and other key financial and operating metrics
- Own Balance sheet and cash flow forecasting. This requires partnering with our Accounting function to continually improve the accuracy and management of these key metrics.
- Manage amortization & stock-based compensation forecast modeling
- 5+ years in a finance-related role
- A strong foundation in Accounting
- Experience in public financial reporting
- Experience with cash flow and balance sheet reporting & forecasting
- Excellent business writing skills
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter”
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $100,000 to $137,000.
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page
**We are a distributed company and do our best work where it works best for us - as individuals and as teams. At this time, all employees are working remotely due to COVID-19.**
Our Talent Acquisition (TA) team at Greenhouse has recently been notified of a phishing scam targeting candidates applying for our open roles. Scammers have been posing as hiring managers and recruiters in an effort to access candidates’ personal and financial information. Please note that any communication from our hiring teams at Greenhouse regarding a job opportunity will only be made by a Greenhouse employee with an @greenhouse.io email address. We would never ask you as part of our interview process to provide personal or financial information, including but not limited to your social security number, online account passwords, credit card numbers, passport information and other related banking information. If you believe you’ve been a victim of a phishing attack, please mark the communication as “spam” and alert us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.