Senior Software Engineer - Front-end, Typescript
The ML tools ecosystem is what JS space was 10 years ago: there’s a clear need for better tools, frameworks, and open standards. ITERATIVE is already a well known company in this fast-evolving space with a big, engaged open-source community. Please consider joining our remote-first team if you love open-source, if you’re interested in building dev tools and simplifying the lives of many, many developers in ML.
We’re seeking TypeScript front-end engineers to build our SaaS product and a VS Code UI (to be open sourced soon!) for our popular machine learning tools: DVC (9k+ ⭐on GitHub) and CML (3k+ ⭐ on GitHub).
If you have experience with dev tools like GitHub, UI plugins for Git, etc., you should have some sense what the project is like (if not, check our site).
- Python (on the backend)
- Strong TS/JS/Node experience (5+ years)
- Excellent communication skills and a positive mindset 🤗
- Initiative to help shape the engineering practices, products, and culture of a young startup
Nice to have
- Python or open source experience - good to have
- Some domain knowledge (DS/ML understanding) - an advantage