3 to 6 years
Why you should join Knose
About the role
- Understand the current application infrastructure
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
- Along with the CTO, design solutions to business problems articulated in the product roadmap.
- Develop applications to design.
- Build new and/or integrate into existing APIs
- Oversee junior engineers.
- Create documentation using best practice, automated documentation applications
- Experience with the core AWS services, plus the specifics mentioned in this job description
- Having used ECS and Lamdas in the past is a plus
- Proficiency in at least one language from our stack
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.)
- Experience in building and integrating to REST APIs
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Past experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda is a plus. For example, the Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM).
- Intermediate to advance DevOps knowledge –AWS
- GitHub/Gitlab knowledge, repository management, issue/ticket management
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with AngularJS, React and SQL.
- WordPress experience a plus but not required