10 to 14 years
Why you should join MES
About the role
- Management of the monthly cycle of financial data collection, control, consolidation, analysis and reporting.
- Monthly project revenue (billed and work-in-progress) and project cost (billed and work-in-progress) reporting.
- Prompt project invoicing and regular receivables forecast and aging reports.
- Annual business budgeting and funding planning.
- Monthly S&OP reporting and cost control.
- Rolling one, three and six-month cash flow forecasts.
- Develop and maintain intercompany assignment database, balance confirmations and invoicing.
- Miscellaneous reporting.
- Latest estimate reporting (when required).
- Support month-end and year-end close process and reporting.
- Conducting risk assessment and proactively advise management on the ways to minimise the risks to the financial position or performance.
Accounting Policies and Compliance
- Participate in financial policies setting and assurance of compliance with IFRS and GAP principles.
- Contribute to internal financial control.
- Safe-keeping of the business information and reports.
- Observing confidentiality of the business information and reports.
- Up-to-date own’s role and job knowledge.
- Effectively interact with statutory accounting, management, and operations disciplines.
- Develop and document management accounting organization and business processes to maintain and strengthen financial data management and internal controls.
- Continuous Improvement: guiding management by researching and interpreting accounting matters and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Education: Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance. MSc preferred.
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA) will be preferred.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial principles and practices including GAP and IFRS.
- Critical thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, and organizational and time management skills required.
- Strong ethical conduct.
- Ability to lead effectively in a team environment.
- Proactive and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and high accuracy required.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the business information.
- Min. 10 years of accounting experience as as management accountant, accounting supervisor or similar roles.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Outlook and Teams.
- Advanced User of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Power BI.
- Proficiency in Sage is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Power Automate is preferred.
- Woking knowledge of one of the Professional Service Automation software is preferred.
- Fluent in English.