Senior Data Analyst
We are omni:us (https://omnius.com/company/) - Our clear vision is to support insurers to transform the way they handle claims with the help of AI. We see ourselves as authorities in artificial intelligence and deep insurance expertise. We are a team of leading engineers and insurance experts led by serial entrepreneurs with strong business to business & corporate experience. Our investors & network bring together deep technology, insurance and solution expertise. Together we tackle the insurer's biggest and most interesting challenges.
Founded in 2015, omni:us now employs more than 65 people from 20 different nations. We're headquartered in Berlin with representations in the UK, France and the United States. As we want to continue delivering amazing work while having fun at the same time, we're looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our venture!
- Understanding the context/content of insurance project data and choosing the optimal strategies to solve a project from a data perspective
- Data processing, data structuring and clear guidelines/documentation for external annotation providers Management of annotation teams and annotation tasks
- Management and maintenance of datasets
- Continuous process assessment and automation of task
- Build internal knowledge and expertise for the establishment of a strong in-house annotation team in the medium term
Train and evaluate machine learning models
- 3+ years data analyst experience with exposure to business documents (e.g. contracts, invoices, letters, spreadsheets, forms, medical reports etc.)
- Proficiency in data analysis and manipulation tools i.e. scripting (Python/BASH)
- Project management skills, including negotiation and customer communication skills
- Demonstrated experience of structured decision making
- Technical ability to automate tasks and improve processes
- Native or fluent German and English (French and other European languages is a plus)
- Experience in the insurance industry/background in computer science a strong plus
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and workflows
- A modern technology stack – Kubernetes, Docker, CircleCI, Microservices, Azure/AWS, Distributed Computing, Java, Python
- A highly motivated, fully committed team who is eager to change the insurance space and appreciates support, guidance and teamwork
- A real challenge – full ownership of the product
- True flexibility – unlimited home office/remote work
- Other benefits include: 27 vacation days, transportation pass discounts, Urban Sports Club membership, company/team outings, chef-prepared lunches at our Moabit office, and more
omni:us is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment where unique perspectives contribute to groundbreaking solutions. omni:us welcomes people regardless of race, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political and religious affiliation, socio-economic background, cultural background, geographic location, physical or mental disabilities, abilities, relationship status, age, education and any other category protected by law. People from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.