Senior Account Manager (SEO)
RoleManagement and Finance
As our Senior Account Manager (SEO) you will develop a deep understanding of our client’s business and work with key stakeholders to build trusted relationships by communicating strategic and commercial value and impact of QC. You will lead a squad to successfully deliver against upsell & retention targets and also oversee the management and delivery of high performing digital marketing strategies within retainer work and projects, on time and within budget.
This a great opportunity for an Senior Account Manager looking for that next step up, to look after our £1m revenue enterprise account!
What we offer!
- Remote First with offices in Edinburgh and London if you want a few days office based ( we offer travel expenses if not local )
- Flexible working, extended core hrs, we trust our team to own their time to balance work and life!
- 34 days holidays (including bank holidays), 6 Wellness afternoons, options to buy and sell up to 5 days per yr to support flexibility
- Remote/Online onboarding and induction to your role, your team and the Company with options to visit one of our hubs for face to face intros. We make sure you are supported all the time through weekly check ins
- Home Office set up and budget to support you with this, ready to start on your first day.
- Your Development, we believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme
- Monthly Awards, Anniversary gifts after your first year and birthday gift each year !
- Industry leading private medical cover and mental health hub
- Enhanced Family Leave, we support our team to grow their career and to balance this with starting a family. We offer enhanced family leave policies such as enhanced maternity pay, 4 weeks paternity leave, fertility treatment leave, and enhanced shared parental leave
- Silver healthy working lives employer- we support our team’s well-being both in and out of work
- Quarterly team get together budget and socials
What will you do?
- Achieve revenue and retention goals across Squad portfolio, with an SEO focus
- Drive long term strategic team vision for clients by demonstrating a deep understanding of client’s business and working with key stakeholders to ensure strategic initiatives are achieved.
- Lead squad to deliver on time, on budget & within scope across client portfolio. Responsible for achieving utilisation targets across squad and collaborating with finance to understand opportunities to improve client profitability. Ability to balance resource against budgets
- Lead key account planning process to build a deep understanding of client’s business, and position QC as a long term strategic partner.
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels, ensuring they understand the commercial impact & value of QC activity.
What will you need?
- Solid proven industry experience (agency side a must) - across a wide variety of marketing channels with a strong background in SEO and CRO. (PPC, Programmatic and Social is beneficial.)
- Proficient SEO knowledge and ability to talk confidently around SEO strategy, including content and technical requirements.
- Proven track history of account development, examples of delivering work and strategies, driving high performance across client projects
- Ability to apply business/commercial acumen in any situation
- Strong experience of managing digital projects, particularly SEO, and leading people on a project capacity and ensuring project plans are aligned to business strategies and priorities
- Proven track record of achieving retention and upsell targets
Who are QC?
Founded in 2008, We are a performance marketing company and SaaS provider focused on data-driven insights and pioneering in-house technology. QC combines performance marketing services with our unique data rebuilding software, to help clients remove wasted spend and grow at the lowest possible CPA.
We are a 'Remote First' company with offices in London and Edinburgh. We deliver multi-channel insights and strategic consultancy so blue-chip businesses can maximise growth, working with well-known brands such as BT, EE, and Quiz, treating our clients as partners and putting their business objectives at the heart of what we do.
The QueryClick vision: reinventing the future of marketing by delivering results that no one else can. We use our flywheel to make that happen, bringing our vision, passionate people, and client-centred approach together in one continuous cycle. This builds momentum for sustainable growth while also inspiring innovation among our team and clients. And at QueryClick, “culture” is more than a buzzword. We’re committed to making our company a great place to work by hiring talented people and investing in their growth and wellbeing
UK Remote - Although role is remote there will be quarterly travel to our Edinburgh and/or London office, this will be easier, more accessible for those who are already UK based or those happy to relocate to UK.
Competitive Salary dependent on skills and experience
If you are QC then please apply now - we look forward to receiving your application.