Why you should join Saasguru
📈 Opportunity in a company with a solid track record of performance
🤝 Opportunity to work with diverse, global teams
🚀 Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
🌱 Make a positive impact with CSR initiatives
About the role
- Manage our content creation and co-ordination with writers
- Source talent / SME's for training content writing in domains like Salesforce, AWS & ServiceNow.
- Manage the network of SME's for training content writing
- Manage the life cycle of content creation through SME's; on time with quality and on budget
- Keep training content updated with new changes by tech companies like Salesforce, AWS and ServiceNow
- Perform quality assurance on content created by SME's and manage upload and delivery of that content
- Create operational efficiency in current process of training content creation
- Well versed with collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence and Trello
- Nice to have; background in Salesforce project management
Saasguru is an Ed-tech platform that helps you prepare for SaaS certification exams and pass them in one go. Their learning content and practice tests are aligned to the certification exams and prepared by super-smart professionals from across the world delivered on a very intuitive tech platform. Saasguru is trying to solve the cloud skills crisis by creating the bridge between learning and certifications. It is also working towards making an impact beyond learning. It aims to build a community of employers, gurus, and learners contributing to each other's success.
Saasguru raised $1.3 Million in seed funding from Black Nova Group and Square Peg Capital.
Amit Choudhary, Founder and CEO
Amit is a Technology Entrepreneur, Investor, and Advisor. Apart from building saasguru, he is also an early-stage investor in Ed Tech start-ups through his fund Growth DNA. Over the last 20 years, Amit has worked in 4 different continents and 12 different countries in sales leadership roles for global IT outsourcing innovators like Wipro Technologies and consulting leaders like Capgemini with a career TCV of over $ 750 million.