VP of Customer Success
Accelerating the Web3 transformation journey
Blockchain application development is hard. Fewer than 1% of developers have experience with the technology but it is increasingly clear that everyone on the planet will be positively impacted in the coming years by the technology, as meaningful applications are built and adoption increases. As with all transformative technologies, developers play a foundational role in unlocking the benefits.
SettleMint makes blockchain application development easy for developers. We abstract away complexity so developers can devote their time and efforts on building game changing solutions for a better tomorrow. SettleMint is the leading high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprise and public sector.
We are a venture funded global scale up clearing the path for blockchain application developers to succeed. We are growing fast with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing and public institutions in Europe (Belgium), MEA (Dubai), India (Delhi) and APAC (Singapore) with additional openings foreseen in the months ahead. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
We are remote-first and put skills and cultural fit on the same level supporting both vertical and lateral career progression opportunities for top performing team members.
As the VP of Customer Success you will lead and grow the new customer success team, and own the post-sale experience for our customers, mainly IT departments of our integration partners.
You focus on delivering exceptional experiences to our customers by setting them up for success and drive adoption and engagement across the entire post-sale journey.
You are the biggest cheerleader of the company, actively engaging with our customers and cultivating customer championship through every step of their journey. You make sure they experience the value of our company and product from the moment you onboard them through their full life cycle. You are also the voice of the customer and responsible for communicating customer feedback and needs to the other teams in the company.
You will build a best-in-class customer success culture, putting your team in the best position to succeed. Your team is a cross-functional group of customer success managers, developer advocates, support engineers, and technical content creators.
We are growing rapidly, so we are looking for someone with proven experience in building post-sale experience and operations in a high growth business. Our main focus is on how you deliver results.
This role is for a long-term relationship, working remotely, becoming an integral part of an international team. You will be part of the product team and report directly to our CTO and co-founder. Since this is a remote role in an international environment, you need to be able to build a culture of trust and collaboration in the team across multiple offices and time zones.
- Recruit, onboard and support the growth of a fantastic customer success team
- Co-drive the global partnership program by supporting our customers, mainly integration partners being IT consulting or development firms
- Implement processes for onboarding, training, and support. This involves training programs, product guidance, implementation assistance, and troubleshooting.
- Provide professional services and solution consulting to make sure customers are successful in the delivery of their projects.
- Develop success materials and innovative content and tools to support all the customer success processes
- Increase customer lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer happiness
- Drive new business through advocacy
- Maintain relationships with customers by attending trade shows, networking events, and other social functions where they can meet with industry leaders.
- Define, measure and report on customer success and health metrics
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the team
- Mentor, coach and perform regular 1:1 with the team to develop career plans and goals
What we are looking for
- 5 years experience in a senior leadership role in customer success/customer experience/customer service.
- 10 years experience in working across the post-sales experience from onboarding, training, implementation, account management, and support
- A service mindset with a passion for working with technical customers
- Ability to speak to technical customers in their language
- Knowledge and big love for blockchain. Active working experience in a blockchain or SaaS company in an enterprise context is a plus.
- People and mentoring skills come natural to you
- Great communication skills and fluent in English
What’s in it for you
- A fun team to be in with high standards and a culture of transparency, collaboration and excellence
- A fast growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking and smart, just like you
- Clear targets and clear rewards when you crush them