Product Marketing Specialist (Software Industry) 80-100%
Sherpany is a mission-led company dedicated to helping create a world where teams lead together and every meeting counts with its state of the art meeting management tool. Every day, we support thousands of leaders at multinational enterprises and other large organizations in preparing and conducting their most important gatherings. Our work helps teams cooperate and collaborate more effectively, inspire each other and ultimately thrive. And we want to enable more of this.
As a first product marketing specialist at Sherpany you are responsible for making the product “fly-off the shelf”. You are glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales, customer success and with our users to achieve results. Therefore, you work closely with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. In addition to the marketing team, you collaborate with product managers and go-to-market channels; it's a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
Your job in a nutshell:
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Translate meeting management pains and gains into specific solutions for different use-cases and produce sales enablement content
- Develop a marketing plan for the product in conjunction with the product team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Plan launches of new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our go-to-market channels; train quota drivers and partner on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Understand and support our users in adopting and expanding the usage of the product.
- Exchange with analysts on product roadmap.
How we envision you :
- you have 3+ years of experience working as a Product Marketing Manager preferably in a similar business environment
- you are strong communicator and a solid writer. English is a must, German is a plus.
- as a result-driven and self-organized person you know how to get things done
- you enjoy interacting with cross-functional teams, partners, customers and demonstrate profound people and management skills
How you can imagine us:
- You are part of a company with people working from everywhere in the world, in which you can take lot of responsibility and your ideas are always welcome
- In order to maintain your work-life balance we offer flexible working hours, home office and/or remote-working
- Your personal and professional development is important to us which is why we offer financial support for further education, training, etc.
- We work with modern Apple products; every employee receives a MacBook and we offer a home office allowance to support an ideal setup
- Last but not least: Our corporate culture means a lot to us, which is why we organize regular team events and cultivate a value-centric cooperation
Our recruiting process:
- Send us your application: CV, motivation letter and reference letters if available
- First Interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist (30-45 min.)
- Second Interview with VP Marketing and CPO (60 min.)
- Solve a task
- Final Interview: Get to know the team and the job
- Offer & join Sherpany
Ich freue mich auf Deine Bewerbung!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
LinkedIn: Majda Zuli