Senior Product Designer, UX/UI
🇺🇸 USA Only
At Standard AI, we're transforming the way the world shops. By replacing cash registers with computer vision-powered checkout, we're creating a more enjoyable experience for shoppers. Since we started in 2017, Standard has developed partnerships with many global retailers. We are deploying our Standard Checkout solution across thousands of stores around the world. We're backed by some of Silicon Valley's leading investors including SoftBank, CRV, Initialized, EQT, Draper Associates and Y Combinator. We hit our series C in February 2021 when we became the world's first autonomous checkout unicorn.
The Vision Product Team at Standard AI transforms the latest machine learning into real-world applications. That machine learning and automation is at the heart of the autonomous checkout experience, and we want you to help make that experience as warm, inclusive, and wonderful as it can be.
We're looking for someone with compassion who brings a lot of empathy to their work. You'll report directly to the head of product, and enjoy rich and meaningful collaboration across the entire organization.
This is a fully remote role.
As a product designer, you will:
- Design, prototype, and build new user experiences for Standard's home grown toolset
- Mentor other designers and design team members by leading design critiques and reviews
- Work with retailers to develop the user journeys of their shoppers and align them with our product vision
You have experience:
- Designing interfaces meant to used over and over again: easy to learn, but deep in functionality
- As a product designer in a B2B SaaS environment
- With end-to-end iterative design process, including deep involvement in or leadership of user research
- Evaluating design tradeoffs based on qualitative and quantitative user research
- Establishing a user-centric design culture and advocating for product quality
- Working on partnerships with external companies to create best-in-class user experiences for their customers or have an interest in learning to
When you’re applying, we’d love to see:
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your CV/resume
Why you might want to work with us:
- We take care of you and your family with health, vision, and dental insurance.
- You're excited to work on a product that will impact almost any consumer, almost anywhere.
- We believe in a culture of learning, and want to keep building our skills, experiences, and capabilities.
- We offer flexible work schedules. We trust our team to know how they will do their best work.
- We're family friendly. We want our teammates to focus on what they need to when they need to.
- We offer very competitive compensation, including equity in Standard, to each one of our employees.
Standard provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.