- We are the people behind WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, WordPress VIP, Simplenote, Longreads, WPScan, Akismet, Gravatar, Crowdsignal, Cloudup, Tumblr, Day One, Pocket Casts, and more. We believe in making the web a better place.
- We’re a distributed company with 2,046 Automatticians in 98 countries speaking 123 different languages. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and our common goal is to democratize publishing and commerce so that anyone with a story can tell it, and anyone with a product can sell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or where they live in the world.
- We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
- We strive to live by the Automattic Creed.
- Automattic is a Most Loved Company and Disability Confident Committed. (Here’s what that might mean for you.) Come work with us.
We proudly dedicate 5% of our time to the open source WordPress Project.
- In 2014, Automattic CEO and WordPress co-founder Matt Mullenweg committed to dedicating 5% of our company time to WordPress core, and invited other businesses and individuals to join us. Matt’s call to action invited organizations that want to “grow the WordPress pie (and not just their piece of it)” to dedicate 5% of their resources to WordPress core.
Learn about the technology and tools that Automattic uses.
Benefits and Perks
Learn about the benefits and perks that Automattic provides.
Venture capital-backed hyper-growth company
Backed by a clutch of top investors, the company can sustain its growth over the next few years.
Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
Offers requisite appraisals and the opportunity to advance frequently to further stages of the career.
Training and mentorship to learn from best in class talent
Provides extensive training and up-skilling opportunities and also has industry experts as a part of its team.
Unlimited time offs, work life balance & wellness benefits
Emphasises on the need for work-life balance, allows flexible work timings and offers wellness benefits.
Remote Companies Like Automattic
There are no related companies
Remote Jobs at Automattic
Sign Up for our Newsletter
We will send you curated jobs, interesting tips and articles on remote work and interviews.