We empower teams to deliver safer care, at a lower cost. Trusted by leading hospitals and care facilities across the country, including UCSF, RWJBarnabas Health, and LCMC Health, Elemeno helps the frontline elevate quality and patient safety at the point of care. Our award-winning approach empowers frontline healthcare workers and engages interprofessional teams.
WHO WE ARE
- We’re passionate about patient care
- We are doctors and nurses: patient care has been our life, and we understand the challenges to delivering safe care better than anyone.
- We are patients and families: we have experienced firsthand the effects of care variation and patient harm.
- We are technology leaders: we know knowledge is power, and we are laser-focused on enabling every frontline caregiver to be at their best, every time.
- We span generation, race, gender, and politics.
- We empathize with patients and the dedicated frontline staff who care for them every day.
HOW WE STARTED
A doctor’s vision: support the frontline While serving as a pediatric intensivist and medical director for over 20 years at the country’s top hospitals, Dr. Arup Roy-Burman noticed that even the most highly skilled staff members were not always following best practices. This was the result of them not having the right training and support at the bedside.
To test this hypothesis, Dr. Roy-Burman’s team launched a study at UCSF where they delivered microlearning combined with digital self assessments based on observational audits. Engagement was driven through social levers, including gamification and recognition. This approach resulted in a 48% reduction of central line infections. With this success, Arup further tested this methodology demonstrating an 85% reduction in hospital acquired C. difficile infections. This was the genesis of the Elemeno Health approach.
Arup’s vision of providing the frontline with the microlearning and support they need at the bedside truly came together when he partnered with co-founder Ed Nanale. Ed is a veteran game developer who has shipped over 20 award-winning games at Electronic Arts. The Elemeno platform has been helping frontline teams since 2016.
Learn about the technology and tools that Elemeno uses.
Benefits and Perks
Learn about the benefits and perks that Elemeno provides.
Fantastic perks, stock options and profit sharing
Offers amazing perks and benefits to its employees and also awards stock options or profit sharing.
Unlimited time offs, work life balance & wellness benefits
Emphasises on the need for work-life balance, allows flexible work timings and offers wellness benefits.
Remote Companies Like ElemenoThese are some great remote companies operating in similar markets to Elemeno.
Sign Up for our Newsletter
We will send you curated jobs, interesting tips and articles on remote work and interviews.