We believe in putting customers first
- When done right, SMS marketing can be game changing for a brand. But it's a fine line between success and annoying users.
- Preventing the latter is our passion. We help ecommerce brands design and operate SMS programs that keep users engaged and happy while driving substantial new revenue.
Get to know us
- We are passionate goofs. Our team is made up of Stanford PhDs, college drop outs, and everything in between. We're fully-remote across North America, but travel to fun places for full team retreats 3 times per year. We have a highly entrepreneurial culture. We work hard and enjoy doing so.
- More than anything else, our competitive advantage is that we care—a lot—like, we really really care. This shows in many ways, like responding to customers at all hours, selling fairly and honestly, and in how we've built the Postscript product.
Values and diversity
- We have 5 core values that we live by (acronym: FEACH, see below). These values help us frame decisions and hire outstanding people. In addition, we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We firmly believe that companies diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and perspective are better because of it. We're backed by some outstanding investors who share these values with us, including Accomplice, Y Combinator, and many outstanding angels like Mathilde Collin, Kevin Hale, Paul English, and more.
- Never operate from a place of fear. Making mistakes is fine, that’s how we learn.
- We hold ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- We are relentless, resourceful, and we default to taking action.
- We're obsessed with providing our customers with value. We always put them first.
- No room for jerks and ego. We have a team-first mindset and actively embrace change.
Learn about the technology and tools that Postscript uses.
Benefits and Perks
Learn about the benefits and perks that Postscript provides.
Venture capital-backed hyper-growth company
Backed by a clutch of top investors, the company can sustain its growth over the next few years.
Remote-friendly work culture
Promotes a remote working environment. It either has a remote-first or a hybrid office set up.
Fantastic perks, stock options and profit sharing
Offers amazing perks and benefits to its employees and also awards stock options or profit sharing.
Unlimited time offs, work life balance & wellness benefits
Emphasises on the need for work-life balance, allows flexible work timings and offers wellness benefits.
Remote Companies Like PostscriptThese are some great remote companies operating in similar markets to Postscript.
Sign Up for our Newsletter
We will send you curated jobs, interesting tips and articles on remote work and interviews.