2D Animator (mid/senior)
Our Client is a mobile games studio with more than 300 employees from over 20 countries! They have offices in Beijing, Shanghai and San Francisco, however most of their talents work fully remotely.
They have more than 3 TIP HIT publishing games - and are currently on the hunt
2d animator - looking for someone proficient in Spine; selection process is test and interview with Mike;Salary is around 4000 USD per mont
Our Animators will be responsible for the creation of symbol animations, background animations and panel and pop up animations for our library of slots games and for our casino app. Working alongside our artists, our Animators will report directly to the Art Director and be given feedback from both the Art Director and Lead Artist.Due to the global changes affecting businesses, our staff currently work remotely from home and will be doing so for the foreseeable future.A
- Knowledge of 2D animation principles
- 3+ years of experience in animation in game dev/ social casino slots
- Proficiency in Spine 2D animation software specifically ○Mesh deformation○Bone rigging○Skin tool○
- Proper understanding of export settings
- Some proficiency in Adobe After Effects
- Some proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Strong portfolio of 2D animation work
- Ability to self manage and meet deadlines
- Able to take direction when given
- Ability to follow pipeline procedures
- Ability to read art briefs and follow direction from the Lead Artist and Art Director
- Moderate to fluent level of English communication skills (either written or spoken)
- Work cleanly with easy to understand files and layer names
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Salary up to 4000 USD gross per month
- B2B contract (with paid holidays, sick leaves, national holidays etc)
- fully remote job (you will be working with the teams based in Asia, Europe and USA)
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: [email protected]
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.