Abercrombie and Fitch Co.
RoleAll Other Remote
- The role of Copywriter on the Abercrombie Creative Marketing team will focus on the creation of engaging on-brand language to appear in various channels, both digital and print. Successful candidates will have a passion for our brand, an in-depth knowledge of the fashion industry & retail trends and a compelling POV on brand voice dynamics. All Abercrombie copywriters must possess near-perfect editing & grammar skills and be able to write copy that has a clear point of view and a recognizable voice. The ideal applicant is curious, optimistic and highly collaborative.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Write engaging seasonal/campaign copy for both the Abercrombie and abercrombie kids brands
- Write broad, overarching campaign headlines and positioning statements for all brand campaigns and special projects
- Write and manage copy projects for all on-product marketing requests (branded product naming & hangtags, etc.)
- Partner with design and merchandising to help concept and name branded personal care products
- Help concept and write all seasonal brand style guides in collaboration with the Sr. Manager of Copy, photo & design teams
- Help with ad hoc seasonal marketing requests (store pop-up needs, signage, etc.)
- Edit marketing assets and project manage copy requests as needed
- Stay curious and current on fashion trends and terminology
- Perform and share competitive market research to better inform copy going forward
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English, Creative Writing or Advertising/Copywriting, or related experience
- Minimum 4 years professional copywriting experience, preferably for a fashion retail or beauty brand
- Near-perfect editing skills, spelling, grammar and syntax
- A strong and ongoing interest in the fashion, including an understanding of our competitors and the retail landscape
- The ability to provide feedback and receive constructive criticism in a team environment
- Experienced knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience working in Mural, Microsoft Teams & JIRA a plus
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we're here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
- We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune's Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We're proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you'll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company's culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved