Sr. Backend Node.js Developer
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
AccelOne is looking for a Senior Node.js middleware / API / Back end developer to work remotely on an important project for a Blockchain platform based in the United States.
AccelOne provides outsourced custom software development and design services for a broad spectrum of companies in the US and Latin America. Our company was built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of transparency, communication, and accountability which serve as our company's core principles.
Our client has hired AccelOne to design, architect, build and test a one-of-a-kind multi-asset interbank digital asset clearing platform to be created by a knowledgeable and experienced team of digital financial asset experts.
- Work cross-functionally with many teams, product, technical, operations; mentor and guide junior developers.
- Lead by example on coding standards, documentation, and unit test coverage.
- You will be a key contributor to an expert team, requiring you to be technically creative and innovative.
- This team will require you to work collaboratively to understand technical needs, evaluate solution paths for problems and discuss recommendations based on your knowledge and experience.
- You will be required to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with high coding standards and technical design.
- You must be smart, resourceful, self-motivated, have high-energy and be a passionate team player.
- You must be a self-starter and self-initiator; a responsive, resolution oriented professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' experience in software development or a related field.
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Strong experience and understanding of Node.js and Express framework.
- Strong back-end experience and portfolio developing with Node.js.
- Middleware experience.
- Cryptocurrency Wallet development experience.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server.
- Experience working with Redis.
- Experience working with Websockets, Web3. ORM.
- Experience working with Git, Gitflow.
- Experience building and developing high quality solutions on AWS microservices: SQS, ECS, RDS, EBS, Lambda functions, API gateway.
- Experience working in SCRUM methodology.
- Experience with Docker.
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools
- Advanced English Level (Fluent speaking).
- Experience with interbank transactions
- Experienced with software integrations in the banking field
- Solidity knowledge
- Recent experience working on Blockchain and, Ethereum or Bitcoin projects a plus
- Experience working with U.S. companies
- 100% Remote Work with a competitive compensation package.
- Premium Co-working spaces to catch up with your teammates. (only in BA City)
- Career Development Opportunities and training courses/certifications.
- 75% discount in English classes applicable for you, your family and/or your kids.
- 75% discount in an Online Training Courses platform.
- Free Gym memberships and free subscriptions to healthcare and meditation mobile apps such as CALM, Meditopia, ZenApp, Synctuition, and more.
- Free subscription to Online therapy with Licensed psychologists.
- An opportunity to join a growing company that is oriented to service quality, transparency, communication, and providing the best enterprise complex solutions.
- A creative, flexible, fun, and challenging environment with international clients.