Senior Manual Software Engineer in Test
RoleAll Other Remote
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea and Munich. Over the past 18 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies.
Its sister-company RaRo delivers complex digital evolution solutions for highly regulated industries like Insurance and Banking and, together, the two companies cover the complete digital evolution journey of their customers, from hardware to software and managed services solutions.
With more than 1,000 IT professionals in its 12 Competence Areas and 5 Technical Offices, the two sister companies join forces to build a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ businesses to evolve and end-users to succeed.
In the QA Competence Area, you will join a community of colleagues with shared interests and benefit from learning resources & programs, certifications, and knowledge sharing sessions.
The Quality Assurance Competence Area includes various topics, such as Quality Management (planning, assurance, and control), continuous testing and delivery through manual and automation, as well as functional and non-functional testing.
- Execute manual, performance, security, and usability testing activities, by combining various testing methods, depending on the context and stages of the development process: smoke, exploratory, modules, integration, system, end-to-end etc.
- Prepare the necessary documentation and reports for the testing processes while providing realistic, achievable estimates of effort required to perform QA related tasks
- Evaluate the suitability of different testing tools within the project and apply coverage analysis techniques to ensure that the project requirements are meet
- Constantly improve own technical and soft skills in alignment with the QAO and project needs
- Propose improvements in accordance with the QAO and drive them towards adoption within the projects
- Work closely with other colleagues, Product Owners, team managers and clients
- Act as a constant team motivator to extend and improve the automation test suite or framework.
- Mentor colleagues that would benefit from your knowledge
- Be part of the recruitment process on the technical side
- Respect the agreements set up together with the team and clients
- Communicate periodically the progress of work and provide status updates
- 5+ years of experience in manual software testing
- Experience in project SDLC and QA methodology
- Proven experience in using test management systems
- Experience in designing, creating, executing, and reporting clear, concise, and comprehensive manual test plans and test cases
- Hands-on knowledge in testing/operating Relational / Non-Relational Databases, interacting with REST APIs, queuing systems, DOM / UI / Frontend Testing, Microservices, and so on
- Basic Linux skills, VM operation knowledge, container technologies, orchestration handling
- Code comprehension for white/grey box testing sessions.
- Prior experience with cloud services from either GCP, Azure or AWS is a plus.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills for team and client interaction
- Ability to adjust your strategies and ways of working in accordance with specific contexts
- Team player, being able to collaborate with colleagues and participate in feedback discussions
- Advanced English and/or German language skills
Nice to have
- Previous experience in automation testing
- Experience in operating and adapting configurations in Continuous Integration pipelines based on project requirements.
- Prior experience with cloud services from either GCP, Azure or AWS
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved