Data Analyst - Productivity Lab
🇺🇸 USA Only
ActivTrak is a cloud-based platform that provides productivity insights into how teams work, improving employee and customer experience, while also enabling better business outcomes. At ActivTrak, we recognize the powerful link between these two concepts and we're on a mission to understand it more every day. Alongside 9500+ paying customers, our team uses the platform internally to assess team and organizational performance, hone product features, develop best practices, streamline processes, invest in new innovations, and promote a culture of immediate feedback and transparency.
We are a fast-growing, agile company with a forward-thinking, inclusive culture. Our teams are encouraged to collaborate daily to solve challenges, create and champion new ideas, and execute initiatives that help global customers and their modern workforces succeed by working better together.
What you will do:
As a Productivity Lab Data Analyst, you will be directly involved in the analysis, validation and curation of workforce productivity data, turning data into insights that will help ActivTrak’s customers gain better understanding of their people and enable them to make data driven decisions across their organization.
The Data Analyst will also contribute to the development of best practices around the implementation and use of the ActivTrak platform, whether defining a strategy to combine ActivTrak data with other data sources or using ActivTrak as a stand alone solution, as a Productivity Lab Data Analyst you will play a key role helping organizations to understand how to better capture, measure and interpret workforce productivity metrics. In addition to that, this position will play a key role influencing the development of the ActivTrak platform and further the understanding of workforce productivity inside the organization.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience analyzing and interpreting data, developing metrics, drawing conclusions, recommending actions, and reporting results across stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in Advanced SQL queries and techniques.
- 3+ years of experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI(including DAX and PowerQuery), Google Data Studio or Qlik.
- 2+ years of experience in Programming Languages like Python, R.
- Working knowledge of Google BigQuery and other Google Cloud Services.
- Knowledge of Data ETL.
- A strong understanding of statistical analysis (simple & multiple regression) and experimental design.
- Advanced communication and storytelling experience to influence all organizational levels (engineers, executives and cross functional teams) to drive business decisions.
- Growth mindset, humility, and a burning desire to own your domain and your work.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate with different teams towards mutual goals.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a self-starter, motivated by an interest for developing the best possible solutions
- Experience in Workforce Analytics will be considered a plus.
- Position is remote within US
- Minimal travel
- Limited physical demands
This is an incredible opportunity to embark on an exciting journey with a dynamic, VC-backed company. If you have a positive attitude towards urgency, risk, and challenges that comes with working in a startup environment, then you will be a great fit!
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. #LI-REMOTE