RoleAll Other Remote
Adarga is one of the UK’s leading developers of artificial intelligence (AI) software. Its cutting-edge AI platform is helping organisations to rapidly identify threat and opportunity signals buried within huge volumes of information so they can mitigate risk, act at speed and gain a competitive edge.
Adarga's platform, powered by natural language processing and network science technology, is currently supporting mission-critical decision-making across defence and national security in the UK, as well as expanding into new sectors.
Please note that this is a UK only role at this time. All candidates will need to be based here in the UK to be considered for this role.
What will you be doing?
- Assist Quality Engineering to ensure quality best practice across our teams, products, and platform
- Applying your skills to test complex software as we scale
- Use your experience in testing software in agile teams to help our teams deliver a high quality product
- Create test packs for Sanity, Smoke and Regression
- Execute test cases and scripts across multiple environments
- Apply analytical skills to find root cause of defects
- Create detailed and easy to understand bug tickets in Jira
- Develop automated test packs for CI
- Work with cross-functional teams to collaborate and ensure quality throughout the development lifecycle
- Work with engineers to produce effective strategies and test plans
- Communicate clearly, both written and verbally
- Oversee and report on releases.
- You have experience with end-to-end test automation tools, including Cypress and/or other test tools (Jest, Go) applied across the test pyramid
- Proven exposure to all phases of the SDLC, project methodologies and approaches such as Agile, DevOps and CI/CD
- Fantastic problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate solutions
- Comfortable working with people at all levels
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Find out more about Adarga: https://adarga.ai/careers
Please note that this is a remote position with quarterly travel to London.
- CV walkthrough (30 minutes)
- Skills & Competency presentation with follow up questions (50 minutes)
Diversity & Inclusion at Adarga
Adarga recruits, trains, promotes & employs regardless of race, background, gender, colour, religion, disability, age, gender identity or any other protected status. In addition to this, we actively promote and encourage diversity of thought through multiple avenues. Adarga is dedicated to building and maintaining an inclusive environment where people feel valued, appreciated, and free to be themselves without prejudice.
Recruitment company statement
We approach everything with transparency and integrity. To avoid wasting anyone’s time, here is our policy on working with recruitment companies:
At present, we are not working with any new recruitment agencies, because we only want to work directly with individual applicants who can contact our People Team through [email protected]