Director of Operations, Wellmetrics
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Aduro is looking for an operationally driven, process-oriented, logistics leader to serve as the Director of Wellmetrics Operations. The Director will be responsible for innovating and leading the end-to-end delivery of our Wellmetrics services including resource management, people leadership, logistics planning, and nurturing client and vendor relationships. This position will lead the Wellmetrics team as well as work alongside other internal teams and stakeholders to drive engagement and flawlessly execute each component of Aduro’s health screening services. To be successful in this role you will need to bring an innovative and operationally driven approach to streamline and grow the Wellmetrics business.
- Lead the Wellmetrics team in managing client events, prioritize the right metrics, utilize the best process, and execute successful Wellmetrics health screenings and other biometric activities
- Oversee staffing, equipment, shipping, tracking, and inventory for all elements of the Wellmetrics business
- Partner with the Growth Team (Client Experience and sales) to ensure all offerings align with current services and gather feedback from those teams on client needs to help with innovation and service improvements; Support reseller and partners who offer Wellmetrics services to their clients to ensure they align with current offerings and achieve expected financial outcomes
- Partner with the Finance Team on meeting or exceeding revenue and gross margin goals including analyzing variances, updating forecasts, and supporting budget planning
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve service delivery and facilitate departmental growth and capacity
- Partner with product management in prioritizing technology investments to support scale, client and member satisfaction, screener/event lead utilization, and biometric services planning and execution
- Create, enhance, and maintain training and informational documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver training within the team and across the organization
- Support and facilitate the Wellmetrics team’s continual development of skills, industry knowledge and expertise.
- Work with internal clinical and legal partners to acquire and maintain permits and licenses necessary for onsite health screenings following current federal and state laws, limitations, and requirements.
- Work with General Counsel to ensure vendor contracts and business associate agreements are current and that all operations achieve expected standards for protecting and storing Personal Health Information, and all biometrics activities map to related federal and state laws and regulations
- Develop, maintain, and present departmental metrics to monitor the operations, expenses, and margins of the Wellmetrics business, lead the team to meet departmental metrics
- Evaluate current onsite event flow and aesthetics for improvements and upgrades to set ADURO apart from the competition and improve user experience.
- Proactively address issues, concerns, and risks
The ideal candidate has successfully led a team in achieving high performance and client satisfaction objectives and has been in customer-facing roles (e.g. customer service, event management, consulting, service industry, etc.). This person will also have experience managing a team within a health-related organization and an extensive understanding of industry best practices and meet most or all of the following requirements:
- 7+ years’ in operations and project management
- 7+ years’ in forecasting and budgeting
- 5+ years leading, building, and scaling a team
- Strong experience in logistics and event management
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing processes
- Proven track record in successfully managing enterprise and senior-level customer relationships
- Proven ability to foster and retain vendor and partner relationships
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong skillset in O365 tools, specifically Excel
- In-depth knowledge of systems
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- In-depth knowledge of trends and best practices in the biometrics industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
Aduro offers a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, 401k plans with company match, life insurance, student loan repayment support, and discounted pet insurance. We also believe that work/life balance is important and have a flexible vacation policy for full time team members.
Community. We are a distributed team of avid Zoom and Teams collaborators. Our community fosters collaboration, so be ready to converse and let ideas percolate. Aduro believes diversity is a necessary element to our success as a business. We are committed to building a community that represents and celebrates a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; we want you to bring your verve!
We, at Aduro, LLC. pledge to ensure mutual respect and maintain that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, marital status, disability, age, gender orientation, or religion. Aduro, LLC. values diversity in our team and is committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality in all aspects of employment: Aduro, LLC. is an EEO employer.