Teamcenter User Support Engineer
Title : Teamcenter User Support Engineer
Nature of employment : 12 months-potential for extension (or conversion)
Location : REMOTE (Candidates needs to be located in USA or Canada)
Number of positions : 1
Direct client. Internal job id: FT0021
Job Title : Teamcenter User Support Engineer
NOTE: Regarding NX, bare minimum knowledge of NX is required, if not any CAD support knowledge should be fine.
• Act as first point of contact for problem resolution and resolve key systemic production issues.
• Support daily Teamcenter Multisite issues in US and APAC. Troubleshoot and resolve Multisite Share, Transfer, and data sync issues.
• New users onboarding to Teamcenter and NX. Support end users in installing Teamcenter and NX.
• Support various user issues like TC client setup, connection issues, workflow issues, data and process lock issues, TC-NX integration issues, import/export issues.
• Support Data transfer (Part, BOM and files) issues with third party applications integrated with Teamcenter.
• Unit testing, system integration and UAT testing.
• Create Teamcenter user training material. Document FAQs for repetitive user issues.
• Document test cases for system integration testing and UAT.
• Work on TC-NX integration issues.
• 6 years direct experience with Teamcenter Configurations and supporting Teamcenter L1/L2/L3 issues. and knowledge of NX customizations and configurations on both server and client sides BMIDE using ITK, C++, JAVA and SOA.
• Expertise in latest active Workspace versions configurations.
• Teamcenter configuration expertise for BMIDE, TC-NX integrations, Active Workspace and NX Integration. Expertise in Workflows, Classification administration, project and Access Manager is must.
• Daily User and admin support of TC and NX issues.
• Documentation experience to create test case documents and User training manuals is must.
• Teamcenter Multisite expertise.
• Multi CAD admin and support experience is a plus.
• Support users in the APAC region as required
• Good analytical skills with expertise in overall Teamcenter product to solve Teamcenter end user issues
• Should have strong teamwork skills and able to work in open team environment
• Knowledge of Agile PLM and knowledge of consumer electronics is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.