RoleAll Other Remote
Aiven is a hypergrowth Platform-as-a-Service company offering the best in open source and data technologies on multiple cloud platforms.
Headquartered in Helsinki with hubs in Berlin, Boston, Paris, Sydney, Singapore, Tokyo and Toronto, Aiven provides managed open source data technologies, such as PostgreSQL, Apache Kafka and M3, on all major clouds.
In 2022, we raised Series D funding of $210M to fuel our global expansion, the comprehensiveness of our platform and to focus on new programs in sustainability and diversity in tech.
Open source is at our core. We compensate our employees who contribute to open source outside of their daily work with Aiven and we have set up an Open Source Program Office (OSPO), to actively focus on giving back to the open source community.
Aiven’s mission is to enable customers to drive business results from open source, transforming their businesses. We love to operate our favorite tools at scale and empower our customers, in over 60 countries, to do great work.
We live by our values of courage, openness and ownership every day, and continually strive to ensure that every Aivener is empowered to contribute creatively and meaningfully, in a work environment where they have the tools to succeed and the comfort and support to be themselves.
About the Position:
You will be a member of the Security Compliance Team, responsible for assisting in third-party and internal audits, customer audits, and security compliance projects. You will support security compliance on multiple product architectures and many different cloud providers.
As a Compliance analyst will help execute and manage a complete technology compliance activity portfolio. This role will be focused on evaluating, designing, and implementing technology controls, supporting audits for certification programs and acting as a compliance liaison to the business.
- Previous experience at a technology or SaaS company in similar role
- CISSP or CISA certification or willingness to complete certification
- 4+ years of security compliance or audit related experience.
- Security control auditing or compliance implementation experience.
- SOC 2, ISO 27001, or PCI DSS, auditing or implementation experience.
- You have a proven track record working in security policy, compliance, information security operations or security consulting
- You value correctness and efficiency; you leave no stone unturned when reviewing or creating documentation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An agile working environment with short decision paths
- Compensation for open-source contributions made in your free time
- Flexible working hours, including remote work
- Choose the devices and tools that make you work the best
- Participation in employee stock option plan
- Office snacks, soft drinks, treats and fruits
Please note that benefits and perks may slightly differ depending on location.
You will be part of a highly-skilled, tight-knit team, making your contribution essential to what is becoming a great success story. If you are interested, please send us your application!