2 to 6 years
Why you should join Akseleran
💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
🏡 🖥️ Remote friendly work culture
👨💻 Work on latest tech stacks that will deliver business impact
📊 Fantastic perks and Stock options
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
About the role
- Develop, release, maintain and optimize Progressive Web App and corresponding microservice backend
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends in web technologies
- Understand the market and participate in product roadmap discussions
- Experience in Python is a must and basic Devops experience (Kuberenetes, Docker,jenkins etc..)
- Database architecture and design on SQL (like Postgres) and NoSQL (like MongoDB) systems.
- Other good to have skills: Redis, Flask, Kafka.
- Flexibility to understand and adopt pre-existing code.
- Memory management, multithreaded programming and background processing.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Experience of working in a startup
Akseleran is a peer-to-peer lending platform in Indonesia that connects SMEs with a pool of lenders and helps develop businesses. It provides access to capital with competitive interest rates and flexibility in loan tenors, payment models, and collateral inclusion. Through Akseleran Indonesians get alternative lending opportunities. With the vision of "Inclusive Finance Becomes a Reality", Akseleran provides Indonesians with alternative lending opportunities and hopes to encourage the development of SMEs.
Akseleran has received a total funding of $8.5M in Series A round. Their investors include Central Bank Asia, Beenext, Agaeti Venture Capital, Access Ventures, and Central Capital Ventura.
• Ivan Tambunan, Co-Founder and President Director
Ivan Tambunan leads the management of all Akseleran's business activities. Prior to establishing Akseleran, Ivan worked as a transactional banking lawyer at renowned law firms from England, Allen & Overy, in Jakarta and in London, where he assisted his clients in various general lending, leveraged finance, and real estate finance transactions.
• Christopher Gultom, Co-Founder and Director
Christopher Gultom manages the credit department at Akseleran. Prior to founding Akseleran, Christopher worked as a financial consultant at a financial advisory firm, PT AJCapital Advisory.
• Rassel Pratomo, Co-Founder and CTO
Starting his IT career as a Network Engineer, Rassel Pratomo, worked on network infrastructure projects at several banks and finance companies in Indonesia. In 2010, Rassel graduated from Bina Nusantara International University with a specialization in Software Engineering.