Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
RoleAll Other Remote
My client is a software development company building the world's Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team = the best team.
We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and on-demand Elastic Teams. Customers use our platform to scope any software project and are then paired with a fully managed Elastic Team of the world's best permanent freelancers that deliver it.
We are backed by Guinness Asset Management, Fuel Ventures and Capita; just secured £5m in Series A funding, and are growing at 500% per year. We are now hiring a number of exciting roles to add to our fully remote team for exceptional growth ahead.
As a member of the team, you'll be working with scientists, engineers, product managers, salespeople and operational leaders from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about the future of work.
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Specialists to join our growing Elastic Talent Acquisition Team. You’ll need experience in E2E hiring for a range of technical roles, including software engineers, tech leads, engineering managers and other product-related positions.
The position would suit someone who has experience in searching for and identifying tech talent, ideally freelance talent.
- Min. of 2 years of Digital/Technology recruitment; particularly contract/freelancing in the EU/UK markets.
- Agency and/or Internal Recruitment.
- Developing/Building strong relationships within software engineering/development community and key stakeholders.
- Worked within TA teams from 3 to 10.
- Can consistently achieve recruiting 2 plus contractors/freelancers a week.
- Used the latest technologies and methods for talent sourcing.
- Vitality private healthcare
- Fully remote working
- Pension plan
- Performance related bonus(£6k+)
- £40k-£55K Base salary and other good stuff!!!