Diversity Recruitment Relationship Manager II (HSBC Canada)
RoleAll Other Remote
Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
The Diversity Recruitment Relationship Manager will report to the Recruitment Operations Manager, RPO, and have primary and direct responsibility for the proactive sourcing of diversity candidates and qualifying them against current and future opportunities at our client. Furthermore, this individual will own key client stakeholder relationships and report out diversity metrics and success to/for our client team.
The Diversity Recruitment Relationship Manager will work to develop a community inclusive of diverse associations, referral based contacts, prospective candidates and potential client Employee Resource groups with the objective of meeting our clients’ diversity objectives.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the proactive sourcing of diverse candidacies from First Nations, Metis and Inuit communities as well as persons with disabilities
- Implementing the sourcing strategy for Indigenous candidate search and attraction, developing an inclusive community of diverse associations, referral-based contacts, and prospective candidates
- Innovating techniques for identifying Indigenous and persons with disabilities, including internet searches, social media, talent campaigns, cold calling, and networking
- Liaising with college and university campuses, Indigenous and disability career services departments and organizations as well as relevant diversity staffing partners to promote client’s brand
- Collaborating with stakeholders and sponsors on diversity pipeline and internal reaches
- Creating and delivering presentations for client’s leadership team, intended to highlight successes, barriers, and opportunities in support of the diversity hiring strategy
- Monitoring and analyzing recruitment activity of the diverse pipeline
- Providing recruitment guidance to other RRMs and ROMs, ensuring alignment with the diverse sourcing strategy
- Collaborating with client to develop and deliver a compelling employee value proposition
- Pipelining, pre-screening, and managing expectations of all Indigenous and persons with disabilities presented for consideration
- Consulting and advising on the status of the diversity pipeline, identifying labor market insights, and leveraging data to pursue best options
- Building strong relationships with the client, candidates, and Allegis colleagues
- Participating and organizing Canada-wide in-person and virtual diversity events as needed
- Demonstrating consistent subject matter expertise of equity compliance and D&I matters
- Ensuring KPIs are being met and diversity recruitment delivery processes are carried out
Required Education and/or Experience:
- 5 years minimum previous staffing or recruitment experience, within agency environment or corporate recruitment environment, preferably within Financial Sector
- Previous Human Resources experience, with a demonstrated understanding of equity compliance, and commitment to diversity and inclusion
- An understanding of diversity-related market trends and implications at this applies to acquiring talent
- Hands-on experience leveraging sourcing technology to direct-source: internet searches, Boolean strings, social media, email campaigns, self-identified networks
- Experience developing candidate profiles for presentation
- Experience managing relationships with clients directly
- Experience placing candidates in full-time employee roles at client organizations
- Experience working at and/or with a global account preferred
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and hiring managers, at different stages at the same time
- Experience working in a team environment that emphasized group contributions
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Ability to perform Boolean search logic when mining databases and the internet for candidates
- Ability to write client-oriented communications (e.g. emails, responses to reporting and audit requests)
- Strong written and verbal/presentation skills (Powerpoint)
- Ability to develop candidate summaries / presentations
- Enjoys being on the phone for a considerable part of the day
- Proven ability to manage many projects/tasks at the same time
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Practical creativity, and ability to manage through ambiguity
- Need to be flexible based upon changing client needs and workload allocation
- Meeting(s) with members of the client group and leadership team will be required
Allegis Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.