Recruitment - Veterinary Sourcing Manager
RoleAll Other Remote
- Alliance Animal Health is a fast-growing, private equity-backed Veterinarian Service Organization that operates as a majority owner and business partner to many veterinarian practices across the US. Our goal is to make it easier for our practices at every step by providing world-class business solutions like talent acquisition, marketing, human resources, finance, and operations so that they can focus their energy on providing incredible care for animals. In fact, our Core Values are (quite literally) written with PETS in mind: Passion, Engagement, Trust, and Service.
- We want our doctor partners to choose what's best for their practice because they are the experts in medicine, while we customize the support, the co-ownership approach, and business solutions based on their goals. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture of open communication and collaboration to deliver innovative solutions to advance today’s veterinary environment - without disrupting the medical autonomy and what makes each of our hospitals unique. Because at the end of the day, our central support team exists to serve our practices. So, if you’re excited about using your HRBP talents to make an impact on the health and wellness of people and pets - we’d love to talk with you!
As a Veterinary Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all digital DVM sourcing strategies, and functions and lead a team of veterinary sourcing specialists. You will support research endeavors at Alliance Animal Health and prioritize candidate pipelines for the most critical requisitions. Previous experience in text and email campaign marketing and recruiting sourcing is preferred. Candidate must have prior knowledge in analysis of quality, cost, service, and other factors to support strategic sourcing avenues and efforts. Candidate must collaborate with both internal stakeholders and external candidates, establishing positive candidate relationships with the ability to effectively communicate opportunities. In addition, the candidate will need strong organizational skills to keep up with the workload, candidates and requisition details.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively reach out to candidate prospects in order to support talent acquisition & hiring managers/practice owners with lead generation (i.e., build pipeline by making outbound calls, texts, emails, mailers, and LinkedIn connections to veterinary prospects to ensure sufficient lead flow and facilitate meetings)
- Utilize LinkedIn, Indeed, and other social media platforms to increase social media presence and engage DVM prospects
- Develop an understanding of industry trends and recruiting landscape
- Review pipeline along with hiring manager/business owner to identify core pipeline DVMs and potential priority list DVMs to determine best channel fit and advance prospects through recruiting process
- Follow up on Maturing Leads report and passive candidate lists.
- Follow up on National and Market-level marketing outreach campaigns
- Generate prospecting reports in markets looking to build a pipeline
- Apply advanced sourcing techniques to uncover passive candidates in hard-to-fill markets
- Develop candidate profiles and document accurate recruiting data & notes/activity in Smart Recruiters ATS & CRM platform.
- Utilize all technology mediums to attract and communicate with veterinarians including Boolean Searches and other digital recruitment strategies.
- Remain up to date with innovative and emerging recruiting technology or resources to discuss as future opportunities with Alliance Animal Health.
- Assist in developing and implementing strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent across our multi-site network of hospitals
- Coordinate and help schedule interviews; provide communication summary of candidate conversations to both partner hospital and Regional Management Team
- Community outreach to engage passive job seekers
- Help continue to build and maintain Applicant Tracking System and Recruiting CRM
This is an exempt position
Requirements for Consideration
- 3+ years of digital sourcing/recruiting experience
- Experience with email and text campaign marketing & digital recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication, team-building, and leadership skills
- Highly organized and able to manage time effectively
- Ability to think creatively and market: think outside of the box to set us apart and/or catch a candidate’s attention
- Recruiting experience for a multi-site operator in the veterinary, dental or medical industries preferred
- Persuasiveness/Influencer- When engaging a potential new candidate, you actively listen and tailor your approach to specific candidates or specific needs while understanding the limits of persuasion vs being pushy
- Self-starter that is excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment and can take initiative while still being part of a team environment
- Professional phone presence and industry knowledge to help communicate our hospital and network favorably to candidates who are likely considering multiple opportunities
- Strong prospecting, outbound sales, recruiting, negotiation, and influence skills. Strong presentation skills
- Prior marketing experience in outbound campaign messaging & social media management.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Bonus points for animal lovers!
- At Alliance Animal Health, our Passion, Engagement, Trust & Service model isn’t just for our partner hospitals, it’s our commitment to our Central Support Team Members too! This means we go out of our way to offer an inspiring and engaging work culture, excellent learning and development opportunities and career progression opportunities as our network grows. The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary, target bonus, paid time off and benefits.
- WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin
If you feel like this is a position that you would thrive in, please apply or email Skyler Zyniecki at email@example.com for more details!
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved