Translator - EN/DE
RoleAll Other Remote
ALOHAS is a Barcelona-based fashion-forward brand that prides itself on its on-demand production system. We encourage sustainable shopping by launching weekly capsules in which items are only produced after orders are placed. This way, we can bring you the latest trends without harming the planet.
WORKING WITH US:
ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion. Working at ALOHAS is demanding but extremely rewarding. It’s an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace. In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows!
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are looking for a German native speaker to work with us on translations for eCommerce content.
- Writing texts (e.g. copy, product descriptions, blogs), proofreading, and content editing for online shops (Spanish-speaking markets).
- Including keywords in the texts (SEO).
- Ensuring the consistency of prepared content.
- Close cooperation with coordinators and the brand team.
- Translation and copywriting for marketing purposes (e.g. newsletters, website texts, etc).
- German native speaker (bi or multi-lingual).
- English (proficiency).
- Demonstrable perfect level of written German and English (this will be checked as a part of the recruitment process).
- Additional languages welcome.
- Experience in proofreading, editing, translation and content creation.
- Experience working on a digital-first, e-commerce, marketing environment.
- SEO expertise.
- Information architecture knowledge.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Eager to learn and improve based on the received feedback.
- Attention to detail, patience.
- Good organizational skills
- Remote job based on a freelance contract.
- International environment and access to the latest e-commerce know-how.
BENEFITS AT ALOHAS:
- Spanish start-up: be part of innovation and grow with us!
- Our team: Young, creative and proactive team, with good communication and a high level of energy!
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine!
- Discounts: Our team has special discounts and we do not forget their friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighborhood where we take care of coffee and fruit
- Work remotely: live and work wherever you want within the CET time zone!
- We take care of the happiness and professional growth of our workers.