(365) IT Copywriter
RoleAll Other Remote
- Altoros is an experienced IT services provider that helps enterprises to increase operational efficiency and accelerate the delivery of innovative products. Relying on the power of cloud automation, microservices, AI/ML, and industry knowledge, our customers are able to get a sustainable competitive advantage and shorten time to market.
- Currently, we are looking for an IT copywriter who will join our international content team to help us expose the company’s technical expertise on global markets. You’ll be working with best-of-the-breed technical content experts, writing about cloud computing, blockchain, and industry-focused scenarios where business meets IT. Depending on your expertise and professional interests, you’ll be assigned a particular set of topics, such as telemedicine or finance.
- We are searching for a full-time employee who is addicted to writing and has a strong interest in how complex IT solutions address corporate and technology needs. Our ideal recruit could be a linguistics university graduate with 1+ year experience in writing about software technologies. Support and assistance will be provided on a daily basis, so you’ll have to be able to learn very quickly.
- Creating case studies and project descriptions based on developer interviews
- Preparing blog posts in collaboration with our engineers or on your own
- Editing and proofreading content created by other departments (optionally)
- Excellent written English is a must (the Advanced level, C1)! The Proficient level (C2) is preferable.
- Proven experience in writing for the IT industry—before applying for this position, you will be asked for a relevant portfolio.
- Basic knowledge of technical writing/journalism standards would be an advantage.
- 100% remote work.
- In case you demonstrate a high level of proactiveness, you can be provided with reasonable autonomy.
- Future career opportunities in technical writing, editing, IT journalism, PR, SMM, or relevant spheres.
- Cross-cultural experience between colleagues located across the world: the US, Argentina, Norway, Finland, Poland, Turkey, the Philippines, etc.
- Collaboration with native speakers serving as journalists and editors.
- Ongoing education in an innovative company with regular training, webinars, and technical meetups.
- English classes in-house (currently, remote).
- Compensation of sport activities and medical insurance (upon agreement).
- A loyalty program offering discounts at 250+ shops, restaurants, etc.
- Have anything else in mind? Let us know!
To apply for this position, please send your CV, a cover letter, and content samples (featuring IT topics) at email@example.com.
If didn’t find what you were looking for, check out these similar vacancies:
- SEO Copywriter
- Technical Editor
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved