Purpose: responsible for interacting with members of the team to improve technology slack, engineers' tools, and application stability and performance.
- Interact with team members to improve our engineers' tools, technology stack, and application performance and stability.
- Establish, design, perform, and execute comprehensive technical projects to facilitate marketing efforts and goals.
- Assist the Monitoring as a Service (MaaS) platform development team to support the seamless deployment of their code.
- Resolve operational concerns through collaboration with upstream support groups and various engineering teams to plan updates on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Troubleshoot production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability.
- Expand the DevOps team by attracting exceptional teammates, and ensure their success by acting as a liaison between upper management and employees.
- Other relevant duties as required
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role);
- Strong experience with Kubernetes
- Strong experience with Amazon Services (EC2 / EKS / RDS)
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- Knowledge of Bash scripting.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
- Solid team player;
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
Will be a plus:
- Gitlab CI/CD
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved