Chief of Staff - Go-to-Market
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
Founded in 2015, Apollo is a leading sales intelligence and engagement platform trusted by over 15,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to the largest global enterprises. Our platform unifies a database of 200 million business contacts with advanced intelligence and engagement tools, to help over 500,000 sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to connect with the right person at the right time with the right message, at speed and scale.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, maintained profitability 18 out of the past 20 months, and recently closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital to fuel the next phase of our growth.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
The GTM Chief Of Staff will work closely with SVP of Sales, Partnerships, Onboarding, and Customer Success, VP of Rev Ops, and VP of Business Operations, in managing the most critical strategic GTM initiatives for the company, driving Apollo to the next chapter of hyper-growth. You'll be the right hand to the SVP and support Apollo’s executive leadership team. You will have 100% access to everything the SVP does (meetings, docs, email, slack). You will need to quickly understand every role and function across the company, focusing on GTM alignment, clarity of roles and responsibilities, and articulate the clear 12-24 month GTM plan with the SVP.
What we are seeking from this individual is a level of dedication, ambition, and smart work that rivals championship teams. What we will provide in return is the best learning and career-advancing role possible.
- Leverage your business background to design and implement strong systems, processes, and company rituals that will drive performance and collaboration throughout the organization.
- Lead Apollo’s GTM operational cadence, including GTM All-Hands Weekly, GTM Executive Leadership Team Weekly, GTM Monthly Business Review, and GTM Quarterly Business Reviews
- Manage the SVP’s time closely to ensure it is spent on the top priorities for the company. This could include weekly calendar audits and a daily standup to sync on priorities.
- Leverage your business background to drive operational rigor, dashboard, and process to the rhythm of the GTM business.
- Partner with key stakeholders across product, marketing, sales, ops, and customer experience to drive product and business strategy by synthesizing insights and setting actionable plans.
- Partner with the leadership team to define and iterate upon Apollo’s vision, mission, and product strategy and conduct the requisite market, product, and competitive analysis for these critical initiatives.
- 4+ years of experience in high-growth SaaS, highly strategic, operational, and analytical environments e.g. business operations, product management, investment banking, strategy consulting, private equity, or venture capital.
- Ability to solve complex business problems, think from first principles, and build scalable processes.
- Strong analytical skills, including fluency with Microsoft Excel and BI tools like Looker, Tableau, and/or Amplitude. Knowledge of SQL is strongly preferred but not required.
- Experience in efficient and rigorous analysis, research and insight generation, and building hypotheses and an action plan.
- Proven track record of building strong collaborative relationships with teammates from a variety of backgrounds, geographies, and disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!