Licensed Mental Health Therapist LCSW, LMHC
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Life at aptihealth
The aptihealth team are health care, technology, research and user experience experts passionate about transforming behavioral healthcare. Everything we do at aptihealth is centered around our mission to revolutionize behavioral healthcare and to ensure that the millions of people who need and deserve it have access to it. As a curious and collaborative teammate, someone excited about tackling the hard problems in healthcare and technology, you will play a key role in making that mission a reality. Together, we’ll create and innovate transformative behavioral healthcare – for millions of people.
The aptihealth platform connects patients and their care teams with Licensed Behavioral Health Specialists to provide 90-day and extended care therapy via video supported by an easy-to-use consumer friendly digital experience.
For more information, visit www.aptihealth.com
As a Licensed Mental Health Therapist you will provide members with individual counseling as part of an integrated team to offer comprehensive care. You will be matched with patients based on your area of expertise and utilize your skills to address and accomplish their goals. You will use your clinical proficiency, along with the aptihealth platform, to assist our members in creating their best possible outcomes.
Be part of a company that is uniquely connecting members with mental health professionals to ultimately impact the lives of millions. If you have a passion for innovation, implementation, and result-driven patient care – join our team!
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor(LMHC) or equivalent clinical level license
- NY license preferred - all states considered
- 3+ years’ experience providing individual counseling
- Display competency in providing counseling services to a diverse population utilizing a variety of counseling approaches
- Passionate about being a trusted partner to transform behavioral healthcare
- Provide high-quality care to members virtually (teleconferencing) through individual counseling
- Create detailed care plans using aptihealth innovative tools, including goal setting and outcome tracking
- Work in close collaboration with physicians, and care teams
- Track and document patient progress and clinical findings
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities available
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible working hours
- 100% Remote