Senior Contract Analyst
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
Advancing healthcare through data science is our mission. Delivering high impact, intuitive technology and analytics is our passion. We are driven by outcomes. Our tailored healthcare intelligence solutions are central to identifying actionable insights that advance care and improve patient outcomes, drive physician engagement and productivity, and enable success with value-based payment models and CMS quality reporting. We deliver clinically-rich solutions that lead to results that have a real impact on real people.
The ArborMetrix Contract Analyst works cross functionally with our Sales, Marketing, and Services teams to draft Proposals, Contracts, Amendments, and Statements of Work. This position develops documents by assembling information including objectives, deliverables, methods, and budgets.
- Translate technical concepts into language that is easily understood by a wide variety of audiences
- Deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail and accuracy
- Coordinate review with appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver client-ready materials under strict deadlines
- Create and maintain style-guide driven set of document templates
- Maintain RFPIO Proposal Management Software
- Manage RFP process, including development of draft proposals, review sessions, communicating with contributors on responsibilities, and maintaining timelines and delivery
- Communicate with a wide variety of roles, from Technical Subject Matter Experts to Senior Management Executives
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, quickly, and thoroughly to prioritize and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate regularly across teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Communication, Journalism, English, or related area
- 2 or more years’ professional writing experience preferred, technical writing strongly preferred
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter.
ArborMetrix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.