RoleAll Other Remote
What is ArborXR?:
ArborXR is device management for AR & VR (XR) devices. ArborXR makes it easy to manage your fleet at scale.
To help people live more meaningful lives through the power of XR. To give them time to be more present. For purposeful work, deeper relationships, and a better world.
About the Role:
We are looking for an HR manager to help build and lead our HR department. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, company culture, and learning and development.
What is the job like?
- To perform well in this role you must have experience building and developing HR initiatives, processes and procedures and should have specific experience in tech or SaaS environments.
- Because you will be the first dedicated HR hire in the company, we need a self-starter who can come alongside our executive team to help build out our overall HR strategy from start to finish.
- We need someone familiar with compliance, onboarding, compensation, technical recruiting, and other HR admin-related tasks.
- Because our team works in an international environment and we currently have a Canadian subsidiary and European contractors, you will need to become familiar with Canadian and EU employment standards and compliance.
- You will work closely with the CFO and General Counsel to ensure that HR initiatives consider the Company’s overall tax and legal strategy and risk management profile.
- You will also work closely with the COO to develop onboarding plans, employee retention strategies, and company-wide initiatives
- Assist in developing our onboarding strategy so new hires can get up to speed as quickly as possible
- Company handbook & policies
- Defining the first few weeks and months
- Distribute contracts/offer letters
- Assist in building and maintaining our compensation strategy
- Overall team compensation structure
- Short-term incentive plans
- Long-term incentive plans
- Manage our compensation and benefit plans
- Secure third party service providers
- Liaise between providers and employees
- Assist in building our employee retention and development initiatives
- Help develop 1:1 strategy
- Employee reviews
- Career development
- Management of employee relations - employee coaching, conflict resolution, disciplinary actions
Other responsibilities may include:
- Technical Recruitment
- Engage with recruiting services
- Identify top candidates by resume
- Conducit initial screening calls with candidates
- Multi-State (US)
- Multi- province (Canada)
- Employees and independent contractors
- Company-wide initiatives
- Org chart management
- Company retreats
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 5 years of corporate HR experience
- SaaS/Tech experience
- Remote team HR experience
Nice to haves:
- International experience
- Familiarity with Rippling
- OKR experience
- Technical recruitment experience
- Remote, but based in the U.S or Canada
- Salary range - $90,000 - 110,000 USD
- Full Healthcare benefits
- Unlimited paid time off