Graphic and Website designer
Do you regularly geek out about fonts, grid layouts, the golden ratio and the perfect colour palette? Search no further!
At Articulate Marketing, we are looking for an awesome and ambitious graphic designer who lives for stunning layouts, great (and functional) websites and illustrations that bring brands to life. 1-3 years of relevant experience in marketing graphic and/or web design would be a great advantage.
- Work collaboratively with the Pixels (our team of designers and developers) and report to the Head of Studio contributing to the design of both conversion-oriented and beautiful websites for our clients in Figma.
- Design marketing collateral to support our inbound marketing efforts, such as infographics, ebooks and CTAs, using the Adobe Suite.
- Create custom illustrations (using library images as a starting point) for websites, blog posts or marketing collateral.
- Develop strong brands, whether that is through a new logo or a new visual language.
- Generate effective and creative design solutions, which help colleagues and clients achieve a given task.
- Work according to a design brief and given brand guidelines.
- Be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Figma is a plus
- Know how to design strong design layouts (using typography, colour and composition principles)
- Be able to align designs to the client’s strategy and overall objectives
- Have great problem-solving skills and are able to think critically in order to find solutions to creative problems
- Have great attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Are inquisitive and curious to learn things that go far beyond your field of work, with a genuine interest in websites, technology and marketing
- Are passionate about website design, composition and UX/UI practices and constantly look for learning opportunities
- Are self-disciplined, proactive and unafraid of sharing new ideas within the company in a remote working setting
- Live in the UK and have the permanent right to work in the UK
- A starting annual salary of £24,000-£26,000 depending on experience with an initial engagement of three months
- Performance-related bonus of 8% of salary
- £840 per year happiness account for personalised work-related training and other business-related personal expenses
- Phone and homeworking allowance of £336 a year
- 25 days holiday a year plus 8 UK bank holidays
- Private medical insurance and employee assistance program
- Workplace pension
- Other benefits, such as access to the company Kindle library and LinkedIn Learning
- The freedom and flexibility to work from home. We have been a remote-working company for more than five years. Our culture celebrates and supports remote working.
Articulate is a place where everyone is welcome and everyone can grow.
We've always been a remote-working company and we're proud of the way we make that work.
Rooted in a culture that celebrates partnership, creativity and human flourishing, we are an equal opportunity employer. As a B Corp and an Investor In People, we value diversity, equity and inclusion at Articulate.
Talent and potential do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability. Nor do we.
So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.