Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
We are looking for our first TA Operations leader to help us continue to scale our recruiting team, with the goal of doubling our company headcount. Our ideal candidate is passionate about candidate experience, thrives in a fast-paced startup environment, and enjoys building programs and processes that enable recruiters to focus on recruiting.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Direct a team of 3+ Recruiting Coordinators and a Talent Operations Specialist
- Manage all TA systems and tools, including LinkedIn, ATS and scheduling and sourcing tools
- Create Tableau dashboards and own reporting for the TA team, as well as key business stakeholders
- Manage program development, implementation and improvement
- Steer enablement and training throughout the entire recruiter lifecycle
- Oversee and drive strategy and implementation for analytics, operations and program management, training and development, coordination, and employer brand
- Ensure compliance across all of our operations
- Liaise with the People Ops team for hand-off and smooth onboarding
What we value:
- Ability to manage stakeholders cross-functionally
- A leader that values team development and growth
- A solutions-oriented approach to improving the recruitment process and goals
- End-to-end project and program ownership with an ability to manage against deadlines and communicate results to stakeholders
- Ability to operate autonomously in a sometimes ambiguous environment, while also being a collaborative team player
- Skilled in data analysis with the ability to gleen actionable insights and identify trends
- In-depth experience with Recruiting tools and systems (Lever, Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, and more)
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.