Marketing Automation Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you’ll help enhance our lead generation and nurture programs. You will be primarily responsible for supporting marketing campaign design and implementing automation initiatives that utilize best practices to deliver engagement, conversion, and pipeline generation. You will take ownership of lead scoring, and work closely with the entire GTM team to ensure adoption. You are a systems owner, and provide operational excellence to the marketing team.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Build, test, launch, and optimize campaigns including email template setup, campaign setup, and lead nurture
- Transform our lead scoring system, and direct its redeployment to the GTM team
- Become our MAP SME; architect workflows to support marketing campaign triggers
- Partner with the wider marketing team to support marketing initiatives such as webinars, customer events, and in-person gatherings
- Develop audience segmentation methodologies by developing a deep comprehension of our 1st party data set
- Be a co-owner of our preference management system
What we value:
- An inquisitive and investigative approach to understanding datasets and workflows
- A continuous desire to learn
- Enjoying “going down the rabbit hole”
- Prior experience with MAP/CRM integrations and multi-platform environments
- A deep understanding of automation best practices and methods of working
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.