RoleSales and Marketing
We are a high growth company serving a rapidly growing, innovative market. As an an Automated Specialist at Automated Dreams, you will play a key role in supporting the success of our Production Team and growth of our company. We are looking for driven, passionate professionals with a strong desire to learn, collaborate, work hard, have fun, and win.
We’ve been growing rapidly and are looking for someone who is able to juggle multiple priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment to help us sustain the growth. When we say work hard, we mean it. We are at a critical stage of growth, and as a key, full-time member of our team, it’s imperative that you’re willing to put in the hard work, strive to go above and beyond expectations, and help us be the best at what we do.
In this role, you’ll play a pivotal role working directly with our clients and will lead the implementation of our digital services including automated marketing campaigns, standard and custom integrations, support with custom applications, assisting with front-end development, and more.
The candidate we’re looking for is someone who…
- Has a high level of ownership and takes pride in their work.
- Thrives working independently and who also works well with teams when necessary.
- Is a strong communicator and who is comfortable communicating with clients directly.
- Is interested in continuous improvement and self-development.
- Enjoys solving problems
Benefits & Perks
- Paid time off and scheduling flexibility as needed to cope w/ life events.
- Quarterly allowance for continuing education
- Company equipment stipend
- Internet expense reimbursement
- Opportunity to join in international company retreats each year
- Flexible, creative remote workplace
- Work with an energized global team
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the implementation and delivery of digital marketing initiatives
- Working directly with clients and together with the project manager, manage client relationships.
- Carry out system and application integrations
- Build out, launch, and manage digital marketing campaigns for clients.
- Supporting our strategy team with automation strategy
- Escalating any client issues to management
- Estimating tasks and projects, for clients as well as occasionally supporting our Sales Team
- Contribution to ongoing process documentation
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday from 9 AM - 5 PM Eastern Time (US)
- Native or bi-lingual English proficiency with strong written communication. If less than bi-lingual, must be willing to take English courses
- At least 2-3 years of industry experience (Digital marketing, marketing automation)
Useful, but not required skills:
- Basic API Understanding - webhooks