Product Marketing Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
As Product Marketing Manager, you will own sales enablement and go-to-market programs for Avoma. Help us build compelling campaigns, launch product updates, and keep the revenue team aligned with our customers.
We invest in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership.
What you will be doing in the role (Responsibilities)
- Sales enablement: Arm our revenue team with the content they need to educate and inspire our prospects and customers, including white papers, case studies, customer testimonials, tutorials, competitive intelligence.
- Work closely with revenue leaders to measure and improve our go-to-market motion: Sales training, sales stages, changes in customer expectations, etc.
- Go-to-market programs:
- Manage launches for product updates.
- Update and maintain features, bundles, and solutions
- Work with product and sales on pricing
- Collaborate with marketing managers to design compelling campaigns
What you need to be successful in the role (Qualifications)
- Previous experience in product marketing, including product launches and campaign design
- Experience in partnering with demand and sales teams
- Proven ability to synthesize data into narratives
- Work outside the org chart to get things done
What sets you apart (Bonus Qualifications)
- Experience at an early stage startup
- Experience in B2B SaaS, especially for PLG, and/or a sales buyer persona
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence technologies and tools
- Experience with customer research, market analysis, analyst relations
What you get from Avoma (Benefits)
- A transparent salary
- Starting Salary $85,000-95,000 + 25% quarterly performance bonus for OTE of $106,000-118,000
- 15 days of PTO annually on top of company holidays
- 100% paid Employer Sponsored Benefits for Employee and 50% paid for dependents
- Work from Home Set Up Budget of $750
- Flexible Work Schedule
Avoma is an intelligent meeting assistant for teams looking to automate some of the common tasks required for customer-focused meetings. We leverage NLP and machine learning to summarize meeting notes and extract key topics and action items discussed. All of this data automatically syncs back into their CRM. This helps to save end users time and focus on what matters most, their customer interactions.
We are a venture-funded early-stage startup, have 500+ paid customers, and are growing consistently month over month.