Client Service Associate
🇺🇸 USA Only
THIS POSITION IS PERMANENTLY REMOTE
Base Wealth (https://basewealthmanagement.com/) is seeking an experienced Client Service Associate who is detail-orientated to join our firm and help service our client base worldwide. As a Client Service Associate, you will work closely with a team of experienced financial advisor professionals to help clients reach their financial goals.
The Client Service Associate will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support to a small team of financial advisors. The ideal candidate might be someone who has worked in the financial advisory industry as a client service associate helping clients with their day-to-day needs. At Base Wealth Management, you can grow in an environment of mutual respect and learn new skills, help people, and make a significant contribution to the team without the typical pressure from sales or prospecting activities.
The Client Service Associate will assist the team in many areas of our financial planning practices, including preparing new account and service paperwork, managing multiple cloud-based computer systems in a detailed and paperwork (but paperless) environment, facilitating and resolving client service requests, and completing other administrative tasks as assigned. Attention to detail is particularly important in this role.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary of $65k to $75k a year based on experience
- Participation in a comp/incentive plan after 1 year with the firm
- A healthcare stipend if needed
- Generous PTO
- Work from home – computer equipment supplied by Base Wealth
- Assist financial advisors with daily activities, including preparing and tracking paperwork.
- Interact with clients over the phone and by email
- Prepare and review new account paperwork
- Facilitate and resolve client service issues
- Apply a working knowledge of operations/client-service processes
- Work independently (remote), effectively, efficiently, and with minimal supervision
- Handle confidential and/or sensitive information responsibly
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Experience / Skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently and efficiently
- Must be committed to providing excellent customer service
- Must have a high degree of comfort managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have strong character and a positive attitude
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs & Sheets
- Must have experience working with CRMs (preferably RedTail but not necessary)
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or financial services (or equivalent experience)
- Working for a financial advisory firm in a client service capacity
Qualified candidates will start the process by having a 15-30-minute phone interview conducted by our consultant (who is the hiring manager for this position). If there is ground to move forward, you will be required to fill out a Career History Form and if you are selected to advance in the process, you will meet with the firm. Qualified candidates may be asked to take a Caliper and/or other assessments.
Base Wealth Management is committed to helping its clients achieve their financial goals and providing growth opportunities to its employees. Base Wealth Management has a culture of teamwork and offers this position as a remote working role. The position requires a strong internet connection.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.