Adobe Analytics Lead
RoleAll Other Remote
We are a multinational team of individuals who believe that with the right knowledge and approach, technology is the answer to the challenges that business face today. We have been bringing this knowledge and approach to our customers since 2016, helping them translate technology into their success.
With Swiss roots and our own development team in Lima and throughout the region, we offer the best of both cultural areas: the talent and passion of Latin American professionals combined with Swiss organization skills and mindset.
Bertoni Solutions is looking for an Adobe Analytics Lead to work 100% remotely from Latin America. We hope for great experience, fluent English and high interest in working remotely for US clients.
- Manage the processes for capture, storage, usage, and tracking of online activity from multiple web sites
- Full responsibility for analytics needs across customer analytics platforms
- Ensure data integrity & documentation of tracking standards
- Troubleshoot and debug analytics implementation
- Work across both marketing and development to support both teams with analytics tracking
- Engage with projects to ensure the analytics solutions meet business requirements
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize the customer experience
- Generate reports and provide insights and recommendations based on data
- Provide guidance to develop tagging framework and provide QA support
- Proactively identifies issues and recommends resolutions, working closely with key business leaders to offer alternatives and enhancements
- Manage the implementation and tracking of digital marketing initiatives both current and future.
- Only for residents of Latin America
- Subject matter expert with total experience between 6-8 years with minimum 4-6 years using Adobe Analytics Suite
- Experience working with tagging technologies (Like GTM, Adobe DTM, Tealium, or Ensighten) is required
- Experience on technical architecture/framework of analytical eco-system(s)
- Experience in designing solutions and writing technical documentation for a medium/large scale commercial website
- Experience in interfacing between business and implementation units
- Stakeholder management skills, including strong communication and presentation experience
- Advanced written and spoken English