Licensed Mental Health Therapist
RoleAll Other Remote
Up-to $1,000 First Client Bonus
Once you see your first client, you're eligible to receive up-to $1,000
(depending on your area)
Why work with BetterHelp?
Over 10,000 people sign up on BetterHelp every day looking for a therapist to help with life’s challenges. BetterHelp can be your main source of income ("full time") or a supplement to your current work.
Work from the comfort of your home, on your own schedule.
Focus on Therapy
No need to worry about costs from acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations. Let us handle the fees and paperwork so you can focus on what you do best!
Forget about downloading and installing third party software. We’ll provide the tools to allow you to excel at your craft.
- Licensed by a State Board to provide therapy (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD, or similar credentials).
- NOTE: Unfortunately, if you are an intern or require supervision to provide therapy services, you cannot be a provider at this time. Also, we are unable to accept substance abuse therapists, school therapists, registered nurses, career therapists, Christian therapists and business/life coaches (unless they have an additional license as a mental health therapist).
- Experience in therapy for adults, couples, and/or teens
- Excellent writing skills
- Reliable Internet connection
- Currently residing in the US