Product Marketing Manager
RoleSales and Marketing
Help us grow in an ever-evolving marketplace. Seeking an experienced and passionate Product Marketing Manager!
What We Do:
Betterview is the Property Intelligence and Risk Management Solution the insurance industry depends on to identify and mitigate property risk, improve underwriting and inspection efficiency, and build a more transparent customer experience.
Applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) and computer vision to aerial imagery and geospatial data, Betterview generates the most accurate property information insurers trust to automate pricing, underwriting, and renewals while focusing strategic action on critical properties. With flagging, continuous monitoring, and pre-filed peril risk scores, Betterview is helping transform property insurance from Repair and Replacement to Prediction and Prevention.
Every day, our diverse team focuses on the needs of our customers. We strive to earn their trust by providing valuable, accurate insight that is important to their businesses. We provide our customers with information that is useful for their business decisions and easy to use. We combine high-quality human interaction with sleek, intuitive design. We are pioneers on the journey alongside our customers, who are transforming how they do business with data-driven decision-making.
As a part of the Betterview Product Marketing team, you will directly contribute to telling the world the story of our products, offerings, and company. You own the creation of launch/enablement materials and support crafting strategy and messaging for new product/feature launches. In this function, you will work across the marketing team and functions to drive the production of both internal and external materials required to bring our products to market. You will be a critical and central contributor to our whole organization — interacting with teammates, leadership, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and write sales enablement and training materials (i.e. for presentations, collateral, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc..…) clearly communicating the benefits of our products to the insurance industry and the world.
- Become the product expert and reference point for all front-line inquiries (Sales, Success, Support, etc...…)
- In coordination with engineering and the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders, colleagues, analysts, customers, partners, and prospects on product features and benefits when necessary to promote the story and benefits of our products and services.
- Support the product marketing and product team in defining market fit, target personas, competitive research, and roadmap enhancements with a focus on offering accurate, transparent, actionable tools and preeminent products to our customers.
Of note, you must reside within the United States, and we are unable to provide any work visa sponsorship or transfer.
- Minimum 4+ years of professional experience in a product marketing or product management role for a B2B SaaS company (i.e. must have actually held one of these titles in a corporate/enterprise setting).
- Professional marketing experience at a P&C insurance carrier or insurance tech company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing, presenting, and communicating complex ideas in this role. Must include a writing sample at the time of application (resumes/applications without an accompanying writing sample will not be reviewed).
- Excellent presentation skills – the ability to create and comfortably present sales enablement and marketing materials to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Extra consideration for candidates with past experience in writing, communications, or design – writing, structuring, designing presentations, collaterals, etc. If any creative experience, please be sure to submit any writing or design samples and/or portfolio links at the time of application.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
The successful candidate:
- Is comfortable with 10-20% travel.
- Has phenomenal communication, organization, and planning skills. Willing to listen and is a team player. This position requires managing and coordinating multiple campaigns, launches, feature updates, and one-off projects.
- Possess a high-energy, can-do attitude willing to get into the work, and driven to deliver results.
Betterview is committed to administering a fair, equitable, and inclusive interview and offer process that is transparent free of discrimination and in compliance with federal and state laws. The base salary range associated with this position is $75,000 - $120,000 and has been determined through the use of external data sources that provide current market pay rates. The base salary range is considered a national average and is determined by the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this role and does not include our comprehensive benefits described below. When an offer is presented, compensation will be commensurate with an individual’s background, experience, and location; therefore, the range associated with this position could vary. Offers of employment for this position will include base salary, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package.
What We Provide:
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Generous health benefits – medical, dental and vision.
- Medical offerings include PPO, HMO, and HDHP options through Kaiser, Anthem Blue Cross, Sharp Health, and Sutter Health.
- Betterview covers 75% of the sponsored medical plan employee premium and 60% of dependents.
- For dental and vision, Betterview covers 75% of the employee premium and 50% of dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Betterview matches 100% of employee contributions up to the first 3% of pay, then 50% of employee contributions on the next 2% of pay.
- FSA and HSA.
- 11 paid holidays.
- Full-time employees receive 160 hours per year of paid time off; part-time employees accrue PTO on a pro-rated basis.
- Paid parental leave. Betterview will provide up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave to employees following the birth of an employee’s child or the placement of a child with an employee in connection with adoption or foster care.
- Basic life and AD&D insurance. Betterview pays 100% of the premium. Employees receive a benefit amount of $50,000.
- Short-term disability. Betterview pays for 100% of the plan premium.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP. Betterview provides free access to a confidential EAP which offers licensed counselors as well as financial and legal experts to help with life’s challenges.
- Pet Insurance. Betterview offers veterinary pet insurance at a discounted rate for employees.
- Charity contribution matches, up to $100.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Professional development reimbursement.
- Commuter benefits.
Betterview provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Betterview complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Betterview will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Betterview will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the guidelines applicable in your area.
Betterview expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Betterview employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to complete this application, please let us know by contacting [email protected].