United Arab Emirates
RoleAll Other Remote
Note to all applicants: Biconomy are a fully remote company with a team dispersed all over the Globe, so we welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of your location.
Join a leading Web 3 company that's enabling and powering the builders of the new internet!
Biconomy's foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That's why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
- Processed 22 million transactions
- Facilitating over $233 million of transfer volume
- Saving users over $4.7 million in gas fees!
What are we looking for?
This role gives you the platform to work with a dynamic and ever-growing team of passionate developers to build developer-focused infrastructure and tool kits for multi chain environment and many other exciting products that will act as a foundation for web 3.0
You will be part of the team who has pioneered the concept of gasless transactions and also built a cross-chain bridge infrastructure that provides the transfer of assets and cross-chain smart contract calls as a part of providing seamless UX and Developer Experience. We operate in a highly autonomous environment where all ideas are welcome, so we are looking for ambitious and creative builders who want to contribute to how we build the internet of the future!
What will you be doing?
- You'll be building and contributing to backend systems that support Biconomy products that communicate with different blockchain networks and other external systems
- Creating scalable and robust client-facing backend APIs, internal microservices and scripts (Scheduled jobs) that communicates with external systems like blockchain networks, oracles and internal systems like mongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ to perform some business logic
- Writing performant and optimised code and algorithms in terms of memory and CPU utilisation and data storage
- You will be writing code in NodeJS, Typescript, Go using frameworks like NestJS, ExpressJS but you are not restricted to these stacks and based on project requirement new stack can be used
- Interacting with other engineers, QA team, DevOps team to get things done as per the project requirement and timelines and focus should be given to the quality of code
- Working with a team that has mindset of building framework and infrastructure for decentralised programs and applications that'll help you think beyond traditional programming
Your experience should include:
- Should be familiar with the concept of OOPs (Object Oriented Programming), Inheritance, Interfaces]
- Must have worked on backend REST APIs that works at scale and can handle more than 1000 request per second without having impact on API latency and system performance
- Must have written micro services where multiple internal services communicates with each other efficiently that doesn't break in case of spikes in requests
- Must have interacted with data storage layer like NoSQL database and cache layer like Redis and should be able to create storage optimised schema where data is easily fetched quickly in an optimised way irrespective of data size
- Should know the concept of locks, parallel processing and multi threading
- Should be familiar with logging frameworks and know how to do proper logging in the code that helps in debugging any flow in the code in case of errors
- Should know how decentralised networks works and how they store data in a distributed network
What's in it for you?
In this growing Web 3 industry with collaborative and feedback-driven culture, you will get to know behind the scenes of a crypto project from a business & technical perspective.
You will get to work with a talented team of diverse individuals worldwide, driven by our mission of enabling Web3 to be frictionless and accessible to the mainstream of users.
Further, you will be using your skills to build amazing products and be part of a team of incredible developers who are shaping the groundbreaking landscape of Web3 products and services.
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Token Allocation
- Opportunity to grow. The sky's the limit if you're hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the narrative for the digital economies of the future
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
Biconomy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.