Customer Success Manager (Commercial)
🇺🇸 USA Only
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2022, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 80,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You’ll Do
Birdeye is looking for an experienced Commercial Customer Success Manager to manage and grow our commercial client base. As a Customer Success Manager, you will use a combination of tools to help get new Birdeye users started, learn about their business and customer experience needs, and ensure that they know how to use Birdeye to their maximum benefit. Their successes will feel like yours. You are empathetic to their specific business processes, and can craft communication and education tailored to each – this includes account onboarding, training, management, retention, renewal and expansion.
You possess high positive energy and love to work with customers and make them successful. You are an expert in CX and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. You are comfortable presenting and strategizing with C-Suite. You are a diligent worker, technically savvy, a problem solver, and do whatever it takes to deliver value to businesses. You must be able to clearly understand business needs and articulate Birdeye value proposition. You will make it your priority to positively impact and manage the customer’s overall experience with Birdeye. We’ll rely on you to listen to our business customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our awesome product are amazing people like you who are the voice of Birdeye!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, engineering, science, mathematics, technology or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in professional services or B2B account management, preferably in SaaS
- Technical experience or aptitude in working with SaaS platform configuration and troubleshooting, including APIs
- Knowledge of NPS/CSAT
- Highly proficient in managing relationships at the C level
- Up-sell and value-selling experience
- Proven ability in organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Knowledge of CX/SEM/SEO/advertising/social media
- Experience with online subscription / SaaS products is a must
- Strategically driven; strong presentation skills required to deliver impactful QBRs
- Ability to quickly grasp and succinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven track record in managing enterprise customer relationships and delivering results
- Ability to stay calm and manage clients even under adverse conditions
- Diligence and organization in follow-up processes – document all calls/customer interactions in CRM
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.
- Employer-paid benefits with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds"
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!